NUMBERS: While official weigh-in was up (1.4) my average stayed steady (-.1 to 165.46). With my 2179 average intake and 2704 average burn, I still managed a deficit for the week (-1167). Step average was 20,979 with 65 logged miles. Cardio minutes logged as 740/722/742 with just two days over 30k/3000 burn.
EXERCISE: Elliptical slipped this week ... without my school schedule routine, it's much harder to get my hour in (regular school days I'm done by 8:30 am). Missed a day of Zumba too ... just wasn't feeling up to it after throwing up all night. Treadmill time four days. Two times on the bike. One weights session ... so I was sore AND sick late Wednesday and into Thursday. OTHER ACTIVITIES: My SIL did my hair ... I'm blond again. I also went in for a fill. Some family time and out to eat with Hubs (yes, an actual date!) The usual grocery shopping ... no lawn mowing this week, although I should have raked leaves! #5 had a mid-week basketball game, but none on Saturday. San's school, driving time was down a bit.
Here's a look at the day by day ...
- Monday (1016) Finished up my hour of elliptical early, then Zumba w/Debbie. Two times on the treadmill to finish up my movie (Hidden Figures) and also got back to the bike. While under burn, I was over on the eating. 32453 steps. 3259 burn. 2650 intake.
- Tuesday (1017) Got my hair done, which took up a big chunk of the day. I did get my hour of elliptical in early, then Zumba w/Marian. Just one time on the treadmill ... not enough to finish my movie! #5 had a basketball game in the evening, and Aunt Olivia came back, haircut housecall, all five boys trimmed up. Calories in high again. 26067 steps. 2928 burn. 2600 intake.
- Wednesday (1018) Good day ... up until the end when I was hit with a stomach bug. Before that though, hour of elliptical, Zumba w/MZL, two treadmill times, bike and weights. Kept calories in check, even with making lemon jello cake. 33979 steps. 3422 burn 1800 intake.
- Thursday (1019) Recovery day ... I was no longer throwing up come morning, but still feeling shaky and off. Just a small 10min session on the elliptical. Didn't try Zumba. Still managed 10k though. Did some digging outside with the ducklings. Unfortunately, still had an appetite. 11293 steps. 2150 burn. 1800 intake.
- Friday (1020) Kids out of school yesterday and today. I'm a boring mom, we didn't have anything fun planned. I hit Zumba w/MZL and did 30min sessions on both the treadmill and elliptical. Steps 23270. Burn 2786. Intake 2100.
- Saturday (1021) I hit the elliptical for 40min total. I was sad there wasn't a new Grey's Anatomy, that's usually my motivation on weekends. Being Fall Break, there was no basketball. Hubs and I got out ... dropping off ducks, setting up investment accounts and then lunch at Red Robin. I'm glad they let me get the "kid's" fish and chips. Half the calories AND cost! Steps 12208. Burn 2323. Intake 2100
- Sunday (1022) No exercise. I decided to take a rest day. Family breakfast, pulled pork for dinner. Invited my folks over and played progressive rummy. Steps 7586. Burn 2058. Intake 2200.
Back to blond -- the ends still were, but now the regrowth up top matches again.
Haircut Housecall ... five boys trimmed up. Thanks Aunt Olivia!
Hubby has balls of ice ... literally.
The duckies are getting SO big. They spent their first night outside this past week (with a heating lamp and mommy (me) stressing about them). We said farewell to their parents. Golden Girl and Mr. Mallard are going to stay with my brother Chris and his chickens.
Pumpkin sugar cookies ... jack-o-lanterns, plain pumpkins and I left many unfrosted, because some of the boys like them best that way. I LOVE the ones with candy corn myself! Yum!
Not while working out ... Hubs and I started the series"Fortitude" and watched Baby Driver on DVD. While the former has caught my interest, the movie? That was just bad! I'd rate the Fast & Furious movies above it (and I'm not a fan of them).
What I Watched While Working Out This Week
With just the three school days, I only got three movies in while working out. Hidden Figures - which was good . I remember hearing everyone raving about it when it was in theaters. Not the most adrenaline producing production for my exercise, but it kept me entertained. Miss Perigrine's School for Peculiar Children - One I had heard of, and have on my "to read" list ... I am NOT a fan of Tim Burton and this didn't appeal much to me, but I decided to give it a try. Surprisingly, I liked it. I'll have to read the book to compare. The Happening - I had never heard of this one, not sure when it was in theaters. Some big names, Mark Wahlberg, Zooey Deschanel and written/directed by M. Night Shyamalan. I've liked his stuff before ... but this was just bad! Oy! With just sporadic workouts over the long weekend, I caught up on a few episodes of series I've been watching. Finished the first season of Blue Bloods, one episode of The Blacklist, and this week's The Good Doctor. Didn't make it to This is Us, and sadly no new Grey's Anatomy aired. Not while working out ... Hubs and I started the series"Fortitude" and watched Baby Driver on DVD. While the former has caught my interest, the movie? That was just bad! I'd rate the Fast & Furious movies above it (and I'm not a fan of them).








No comments:
Post a Comment