There was a two-pound jump from Sunday morning to this morning's Monday weigh-in. It's still just a tiny bit under last week's weigh-in. Almost a four-pound difference in the high/low for the week. Just interesting to see how the scale shifts. Hopefully, I'll be able to keep it going in the right direction overall.
My schedule was off last week with the kids out for fall break and being sick with the stomach flu. This week was better. Stats were up, even though the older kids were out of school on Friday again, and I was at the elementary school that morning for awards/activity rather than my usual Zumba.
NUMBERS: Official weight down a smidge (-.2), with average down only a smidge too (-.17 to 165.29). Average intake was 2086 with average burn 2778. Only one day with intake over burn, so I did manage a deficit for the week (-3085). Step average was 25,043 with 68.54 logged miles. Cardio minutes logged at 890/953/907/895 with 45 minutes w/weights. Three 30k/3000+burn days.
EXERCISE: Skipped Sunday for my elliptical hour ... I did so a little, but not the full hour like I did the other six days. Treadmill time five days. Four Zumba classes (had to miss Friday) ... I know my LifeCycle chart shows five hours, but it's tracking total time, and the time waiting before class starts or chatting afterward adds up. I TRY to do enough on my own to make up that time (making the chart correct) and I did do a little Zumba practice during the week, but not a full hour. No bike. Once w/weights.
OTHER ACTIVITIES: Will this be the last week mowing makes the chart? The grass isn't growing much anymore. The usual shopping and driving around. Basketball Saturday (three games) and some time at the elementary school for an awards assembly and "Thriller" by the 6th grade.
Here's a look at the day by day ...
- Monday (1023) Fire alarm chirping in the middle of the night, an exploding heat lamp, chicken soup and breadsticks, feeling sick at bedtime. As for exercise ... I got my hour of elliptical early, Zumba w/Debbie and two times on the treadmill. With dinner and the cinnamon rolls for dessert, over on calories. 31771 steps. 3315 burn. 2700 intake.
- Tuesday (1024) Hour of elliptical in early. No Zumba w/Marian, as there was a funeral at our church. I used this as an opportunity to go Zumba w/HeatherB. Two treadmill times. Hubs had a derby in the evening. 26765 steps. 2907 burn. 2500 intake.
- Wednesday (1025) Got in my hour of elliptical early, Zumba w/MZL ... just one treadmill time, but I mowed the lawn and got some shopping steps, so still hit 30k. Made bread ... broke my mixer, struggled to get NBA games watchable for #4 and didn't clean the kitchen until too late. 30861 steps. 3255 burn. Intake 1200.
- Thursday (1026) Didn't quite get my hour of elliptical in early ... had to finish up the final 10 minutes later in the day. Zumba w/MZL. I was feeling a tad off at the start, but ended up leading five songs. Felt better/more energy at the end after the exercise! Two treadmill times at home. BBP for #5 in the evening. Hubs and #4 did a derby. 35670 steps. 3349 burn. 2300 intake.
- Friday (1027) Off schedule today ... the high/middle schools were out, and I went to the elementary (instead of Zumba) for an award presentation (#5 received "Student of the Month) and the annual Halloween "Thriller" dance by the 6th grade. I did get in my hour of elliptical, twice on the treadmill, a bit of Zumba practice and WEIGHTS. Hubs was gone to a work "PALoween" party. #5 had practice. 24506 steps. 2915 burn. 2100 intake.
- Saturday (1028) I wasn't sure I'd get my hour of elliptical in. I did 40min in the morning, watching the most recent "Grey's Anatomy" and probably would have called that good. #5 had three basketball games (5:00, 6:00 and 8:00, won all three). Hubs was already asleep when we got back, but I wasn't tired ... so I did another 20min to equal my hour. Low calories ... I'm thinking I forgot to log something, but can't remember anything else. 16620 steps. 2528 burn. 1500 intake.
- Sunday (1029) Just one 20min session on the elliptical today. Family breakfast, then Hubs prepped a nice dinner with steak, chicken and mashed taters. I seriously have to go lay down after eating! 9108 steps. 2202 burn. 2500 intake.
What I Watched While Working Out This Week
Just three movies (Mon-Wed) ... Sicario (2015) to start the week. It kept my interest, although I don't think I'll remember much about it beyond that. Stick It (2006) ... not sure if this was ever in theaters or just straight to streaming. Watching the gymnastics and workouts did pump the adrenaline some, even if the story was rather silly and juvenile. Equals (2015) This one never made it on my radar (I assume it hit theaters?) but was right along the lines of what I read. Futuristic utopian society stuff. Not a Kristen Stewart fan but I liked the show. Had some twists I didn't forsee. Thursday I caught up on "Fortitude" (Hubs had watched ahead) and Friday I attempted to get a jump on "Stranger Things" before the boys watch it (got through four episodes). Saturday I caught the latest "Grey's Anatomy" and then a bit of "Blacklist" which I then finished up on Sunday.
Five Featured Photos ...
I love candy corn! The broken ones have less calories, right?
Because the calories leak out ... right?
Making bread and my mixer broke! The center shaft got stuck and broke off in the kneading hook. I had to knead by hand to finish up. My Kitchenetics is 25+ years old (wedding registry). Considering going with something new ... but I think I'll just replace the broken pieces and keep Kitchentic-ing.
#3 giving our kitty a "bear" hug. I don't think he likes is "beary" much!
Heading to the elementary on Friday ... I actually put on clothes (non-workout), and earrings.
Still went with the ponytail though.
#5 was "Student of the Month" for October.









No comments:
Post a Comment