Monday, October 16, 2017

Weekly Report #219

This week was just a tad off. Nothing big, but I was feeling really run down Monday and Tuesday. Those are usually my most motivated days. Slight switch-ups in some Zumba classes. No bike. No weights. An unexpected scale shift up mid-week, unexpected downs at the end of the week. Eating was up ... so having my weight stay almost the same (down .1) for the weekly weigh-in is absolutely acceptable to me. 

NUMBERS: Official weight down .1. Average also down (-1.0 to 165.36). Intake exceeded burn one day this week. Intake average was up, 2350. Burn average 2980. Did manage a deficit for the week (-1840). Step average 26,754 with 76.73 logged miles.  Cardio minutes logged as 990/1076/956/1000 and while I didn't do an official weights workout this week, I did do 20min of abs/core. Four 30k days, those days were also 3000+ burn. 


EXERCISE: I guess my little 20min Ab/Core workout wasn't long enough to make it onto the weekly Life cycle graph. Seven hours of elliptical, one hour each day. Treadmill time five days. Five Zumba classes. Recently I've been hitting MZL three times, but this week I went to Southziders, which I haven't been to in a while, and I subbed Debbie's class on Friday. Didn't make it onto the bike. 

OTHER ACTIVITIES: The usual driving kids around, lawn mowing and shopping. #5 had three basketball games on Saturday. Family party Sunday, but it was here at home.




Here's the Day by Day ...
  • Monday (1009) Made it past 30k today, but it felt harder than my usual Monday. Hour of elliptical early, Zumba w/Debbie & and a little extra on my own. Twice on the treadmill, although the second didn't get done until later in the evening. Quite a bit of ducky time today. Kept calories in check ... barely, but it was a struggle. Not starving, but wanted to eat. 32238 steps. 3247 burn. 2000 intake.
  • Tuesday (1010) The lethargy from yesterday continued today, didn't make 30k. Even caved to a nap.Zumba was tough, couldn't get my energy up. Still got my hour of elliptical in early, and two treadmill times later in the day. Lasagna dinner, chocolate chip cookies for dessert, but it was a bad batch, just didn't look appetizing, which I guess is okay as then they didn't tempt me. 28210 steps. 2968 burn. 2000 intake.
  • Wednesday (1011) Didn't quite get my hour in early ... had to finish the final 10min later in the day. MZL Zumba day, but there was a funeral at the church, so I hit Southziders instead. Also got in two treadmill times. Over calorie goal today, too much snacking. 30216 steps. 3097 burn. 2250 intake.
  • Thursday(1012) Got my 30k today. Started with the hour of elliptical. Zumba w/MZL and two times on the treadmill. Also abs. Worked outside in the garden with the ducklings playing at my feet. Sloppy Joes did NOT go for dinner (only #4 ate one) but everyone liked the homemade oreos I made later...including me. 32558 steps. 3318 burn. 2400 intake.
  • Friday (1013) 30k day on a Friday! I don't know if I ever stopped moving. Slow start though, only one 20min elliptical early, but I finished up my hour later in the day. I was subbing Debbie's Zumba class today. One time on the treadmill. Mowed the lawn and did some cleanup of the house as #2 was having friends over in the evening. Oops on the eating, quantity and quality. 31255 steps. 3193 burn. 2700 intake.
  • Saturday (1014) Catching up on the latest episode of "Grey's Anatomy" is my motivation on the weekend. Got in my hour of elliptical. #5 had three basketball games. Made baked ziti for dinner and #1 and friends carved pumpkins. Another oops over on calories, but today it was actually over burn too. 16642 steps. 2517 burn. 2700 intake.
  • Sunday (1015) Nice, relaxed Sunday morning. Breakfast with the family. Extended family over in the evening for a brisket dinner and a little hot tubbing for the cousins. Got in two 20min sessions on the elliptical earlier in the day, then 10min before the party, 10min after. 16156 steps. 2518 burn. 2400 intake.
... and Five Featured Photos

 #2's Charger got clipped in the school parking lot :(  
At least the person left a note and contact info

 Kitten appears to be in heat again already ... wants cuddles ALL the time!
She's very vocal and will not leave the boys alone.

#2 and his girlfriend made peanut butter kisses cookies ...

 Haven't seen Christa in months ... then we saw each other three times this week.
Had to grab a "Fitbit Friends Photo" 

 I'm generally just in gray/black - but we were asked to wear purple on Thursday.
A domestic violence awareness operation.


What I Watched While Working Out This Week
When I watched X-Men Apocalypse last week, there were some references to past movies I didn't recall. So ... this week I figured I'd catch-up. Watched X-Men First Class, X-Men Wolverine and X-Men Days of Future Past. And they were all vaguely familiar. I HAD seen them, they just didn't stick in my memory until I re-watched them. All were just okay. The original X-Men movies were my favorite. Then I watched Creed ... even though I never saw any of the Rocky movies. I struggle with watching men beat each other up, but it a good workout movie. Hard not to pick up on the energy of all the workouts there. Final movie was Sully. I'd been aware of it when it was in theaters. I love Tom Hanks ... but the Denzel Washington movie "Flight" had soured me. It had been SO down and depressing, and this one seemed to have a similar theme. A pilot making incredible moves to land a plane, then being investigated. Unlike the latter though, this one was uplifting and I liked it much more than I'd anticipated. It had been one of the first movies I was going to watch as I switched from series, but the timing of the captions was off. I'd had to contact Amazon Customer Service about the issue and wait until that was resolved.  For the weekend, I caught up on Grey's Anatomy, This is Us and The Good Doctor.

Next week, it's Fall Recess on Thurs/Friday ... we'll see if that impacts my routine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...