A collage caught on camera of all the events of 2018 ... I still Zumba-ed throughout the year. Hubs had his derby daze. There were the ducks, and the kitties. Basketball was mainly #5, two teams and a couple of championships. Lots of trips to the lake. A family 5k. A wedding. Family games. A new Fitbit. A garden, lots of baking, and Gray goes gourmet.
My second year with LifeCycle ... GPS tracking my little life. Interesting to compare it with last year. Much the same. Driving, Zumba and elliptical top my activities. A little more treadmill this year, a little less basketball. I'm sure there was a ton more time devoted to duckies and gardening, but I was logging that manually and only did so on days where I went above and beyond my normal daily duties. Some sunshine at the beach ... haircuts, dentists, school stuff. I liked last year's chart more ... without the "more" section, for those activities that just didn't have a lot of time to them (it's so small ... four hours with doctors, three hours grabbing food, generally pizza or donuts. A couple hours of walking and the 5k shows there as my only non-treadmill run of the year. I'd meant to break up my weight workouts into a regular sessions, and smaller Abs ... but then there was only an hour w/abs. Some automotive ... getting a tire patched, gas runs, car washes. An hour at the bank, loan stuff.
Here's a look at the month to month stats ...
... and scale stuff ...
I think it looks a little more extreme than it is.
Low 167.3, High 180.4 ... so it stuck within 13 pounds.




No comments:
Post a Comment