Monday, January 14, 2019

Weekly Weigh-In #284 (178.4)




This past week should have been a good week. Everything on schedule (unlike the holiday weeks, and upcoming weeks). But alas. Eating has been out of control. I don't feel like it is during the day, it's just when I look at the numbers that it's obvious I'm uber over. Activity was down ... dragging some. Sleep has been a struggle. Just makes the motivation shrink and the mind muddled.  Missed some medication, not sure if that contributed too.

 ... still broke 100k for weekly steps.
 
NUMBERS: Weight is up. 2.2 pounds to 178.4. Average up as well, (2.44 to 177.44).  Average intake was 2857, average burn 2381, adding up to an overage (6805) for the week. Step average 14650 with 35.61 logged miles. Cardio minutes 525/523/593/547.  Replaced my Zip "HipClip" with my old Charge2 in a clip, experimenting a bit with it. One steps 102548. Versa 100038, Hip 104165 and Garmin 98218 for total weekly step add ups.

#2 beat me in steps this week though... 
my brother was quick to point that out as it's unusual!



EXERCISE: I only got my hour of elliptical in two days this week. I got a half hour elliptical in two additional days.  Still, three days with NO elliptical at all is unusual for me. Treadmill time three days, two miles each time. Four Zumba classes. There was an instructor meeting after class on Thursday, which added to my hour in the graph, even though we were sitting, not dancing.  OTHER ACTIVITIES: Driving duty was about the same as usual. I didn't get out for groceries as much as I usually do (Hubs and #1 both hit the store as they were prepping and I had them pick up a few things). Three basketball games, one mid-week and two on Saturday, all for #5.



Here's the Day by Day ...



  • Monday (0107) Back to the routine. Up early, but only two elliptical sessions in early. After getting the boys to school, I was off to Zumba w/Kirsten. Car wash on the way home. Distracted morning waiting for an email regarding school permits ... #4 got in! Yea! Back to some Zumba practice, one treadmill time, and my final elliptical session. #5 had basketball practice in the evening. Uber over on eating ... too many treats. Hubs was home lateD. 27963 steps. 2986 burn. 3100 intake. 
  • Tuesday (0108) Off a little today. Not a motivated morning, reset the alarm for later. Just one 10min elliptical session in early. Zumba over at the church. Double duty school pickups. #5 had practice again. Hubs had a derby, he went straight from work. I finally went back down to the gym for 20min elliptical to end the day. 15877 steps. 2547 burn. 2700 intake. 
  • Wednesday (0109) I was able to get in my hour of elliptical early, before Zumba. Back at home after class, I got in two miles on the treadmill. Also got in a needed nap, as #5 had a 9:00 game in the evening I was attempting staying awake for. They got the win. 23266 steps. 2848 burn. 2700 intake. 
  • Thursday (0110) Between some snoring, and just being awake after the game last night, I didn't fall asleep until after midnight. That is LATE for me. Needed the alarm to wake up. Beat Hubs out of bed. My morning was off, only 10min elliptical early. Boys to school, house prep, then off to Zumba w/MZL. Instructor meeting after class, then a shopping stop for groceries. Double pickup after school, then #5 went for more basketball at the rec center. I got in two more 10min elliptical sessions, just a half hour total for the day though. Uber over on intake. 16343 steps. 2492 burn. 3500 intake.  
  • Friday (0111) Feeling a bit off, bad sleep night. No exercise early... or at all. Late start at the middle school, and I stopped to get gas, but didn't even attempt partial Zumba.  I eventually did some laundry, dishes, made chicken noodle soup and got a basketball video done. #5 had practice in the evening. 5119 steps. 1937 burn. 2600 intake. 
  • Saturday (0112) Another bad night for sleep, but got to sleep in anyway. #5 had two basketball games, 3:00 and 9:00. I got in a treadmill walk. 10071 steps. 2102 burn. 2200 intake. 
  • Sunday (0113) Slept in again, trying to catch up. Family breakfast, and family dinner. #1 made cheesecake in mini mason jars Sous Vide style. 3909 steps. 1905 burn. 3200 intake. 
 *** Five Featured Photos ***  

 I've been awaiting this email forever ... whew!

Fat finger ... #5 jammed it at Monday practice. Still managed to practice and play this week, although he wore a finger splint most of the time. Didn't seem to impact his game negatively.

 #3 cheering on the team in triple overtime for the win.
I always ask for pictures w/friends, but very seldom get them.

Someone (that would be #2) has a pants problem. 
Lots of squatting at work.


Added an earbud to my audiobook addiction
(now I can listen even more!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...