Oy, even closer to that dreaded 180 mark. I just haven't been able to get back into my exercise routine, and eating has been awful. Not sure why I'm so hungry, and only craving crappy stuff all the time. And giving in and indulging. At least I did make over 100k for the week.
NUMBERS: Official weight up again. 1.1 to 179.5. Average weight up also (1.05 to 178.49). That lines up with the numbers, with an overage for the week of 4124, with average intake 2607, and average burn 2381. Only one day with 3000+ burn. No 30k days, no eating under 2000 (well, I kept it right there one day). Step average 14962 with 31.57 logged miles. Cardio minutes 498/462/539/748. Total steps 104736 from the One. 103083 from the Charge2(clipped), 96355 from the Versa. As the One came in with higher steps than the "hipclip" ... I feel I should point out that I swapped spots this past week, wearing the one on the hip, and the Charge2 as my torso tracker. This again indicates to me that "where you wear it" plays a part in tracking!
#2 had a good week and beat me soundly ... as my brother pointed out again ;)
FAMILY FITBITS: Not sure where the other three boys ended up for weekly numbers, if they've been syncing or even wearing theirs. Both littles had gym last semester, but don't this semester. #5 doesn't wear his during his basketball games (can't wear anything on the wrist, and he doesn't want to clip it or strap to his ankle, as #2 does for his games) and forgot it for a couple practices and in fact, we can't even find it now. Lost. #3 forgot his a time or two (he came in at 65,145) and #4 ... he hasn't synced for weeks!
EXERCISE: I only achieved my hour of elliptical ONE day this past week. Three days I got a half our in. My schedule (and motivation) has been off, and if I don't get my elliptical in early, I don't get it in. Only two times on the treadmill ... one day was double duty. Four Zumba classes. OTHER ACTIVITIES: There were six basketball games this week, I only made it to five (but the time before/after adds up to the extra hour on the graph). #5 had five games, and #3 had one. Two went into OT. Driving and grocery shopping as per usual, also a little other shopping.
Here's the Day by Day ...
- Monday (0114) The end of the quarter was Friday, so the kids were out of school today as the teachers finalized grades. So, I slept in. Needed the alarm to wake about 8:45! A little too late for Kirsten's 9:00 class, and it had been a while since I'd hit Southziders so I headed out there. Unfortunately, I didn't check email, saying class was canceled. I noticed about halfway there while stopped at a light. Turned around, stopped at Smiths on the way home, as we needed groceries. Ended up going over to the church with the littles, they played basketball while I went over some routines. So still got some Zumba in. One time on the treadmill. No practice for #5 tonight, and I should have gone to watch #2 play but the call of the shower and jammies was too coaxing. 15780 steps. 2248 burn. 2400 intake.
- Tuesday (0115) Got in my full hour of exercise (each) on elliptical, Zumba and treadmill, but still a little shy of 30k for the day. Should have done weights. Laundry, some computer work. Restocked Little Ceasars (the kids like having some on hand for leftovers) and made stroganoff for dinner. Kept calories in check at least. 27350 steps. 3047 burn. 2000 intake.
- Wednesday (0116) Just half hour of elliptical in early ... and all day. Zumba w/MZL. Stopped to grab groceries after class. Double duty pickups after school. #5 had a double header in the evening with his Jags. Two tough teams, we lost both but #5 handled it fine. I was awake until midnight, takes some time to wind down after being out late. Lots of treats, uber over on eating. 17402 steps. 2602 burn. 3200 intake.
- Thursday (0117) Half hour of elliptical. Zumba w/MZL. Store stops on the way home. Cleaning day/Garbage day. Totally dreary, dark day. Rained all day. Brisket and some fresh rolls for dinner. Snickerdoodles for dessert. Hubs had a derby that he went to straight from work. 21117 steps. 2825 burn. 2300 intake.
- Friday (0118) Just a half hour of elliptical today. Late start at the middle school, so I slept in. Ran a couple errands on the way home while I was out. Nicer day, still no sunshine, but the rain stopped and it wasn't freezing. I did some work out in the duck pen, let them wander the full yard for the afternoon. Found some worms for them. Single pickup after school. #5 had practice. Half hour of elliptical for exercise. 10904 steps. 2275 burn. 2900 intake.
- Saturday (0119) Good morning. Haircuts for the three littles. Basketball game for #3 into OT. A double header for #5 ...a win, then double OT ... then a 10:00 game in Lehi. National popcorn day. 6456 steps. 2139 burn. 2500 intake.
- Sunday (0120) Had to defrost the little fridge, luckily the weather was cooperative. French toast, hashbrowns and smoked bacon for breakfast. Hubs sous vide steak for dinner. Some games with the family. Blog update and other computer work. 5727 steps. 2058 burn. 3100 intake.
*** What I'm Watching: I have NOT been watching movies ... I wonder if that has impacted my motivation some? I feel a bit of an obligation to finish a movie by the end of the day (although I have carried them over a time or two before), so I generally commit to two-hours of gym time. I've been enjoying "Power" on Starz, it's been keeping my interest. Upstairs with Hubs, we got a couple episodes of "Mad Men" in.
*** Five Featured Photos ***
#2 sporting his Fitbit on his ankle (for basketball games)
#3 had a couple friends over for lunch. He made waffles.
Saturday (Jan19) is National Popcorn Day.
We celebrated!
Cute brothers in matching Nike sweatshirts ... and much needed haircuts!
It can get a little cold down in my gym!









A littel cold - it is downright freezing in your gym! HA! I am trying SO hard to get back on track too - I keep giving in and starting over! I feel your pain - UGH!
ReplyDeleteBrrr that is a cold gym...but don’t they say you burn more calories when your cold????
ReplyDelete