Monday, January 28, 2019

Weekly Weigh-in #286 (180.8)



 
Well ... there it is. Up into the 180s.  Bopped there on Tuesday, then back up over the weekend and for the official weigh-in. Monday was off schedule (no school) but I really have no other excuses, other than my attitude. And maybe medication.  I should get back on my thyroid meds, but haven't felt up to getting into the doctor for the prescription refill. Eating is still/always an issue. I got over 100k for the week though, and beat #2 ... his steps dropped. Some work weeks are more active than others for him.

NUMBERS: Official weight up 1.3 pounds. Average up too, 1.72 to 180.21. Intake average was 2629, average burn 2589, over 4233 for the week. Step average 16190 with 3172 logged miles. Cardio minutes 430/589/536/895. One steps 113329. Versa 108646. JenB3 106669. I've noticed the One logs more minutes as well as steps, when worn on the hip.   EXERCISE: Only got in my hour of elliptical one day this week. I did partial (30-40min) workouts four other days. Only one day with treadmill time. Just three Zumba classes this week. There was a little extra exercise in the form of snow shoveling.  OTHER ACTIVITIES: About the usual for driving and grocery shopping. Four basketball games. Here's a look at the day by day ...

  • Monday (0121) No school today, MLK holiday. But no sleeping in ... #5 had a basketball tournament. I wasn't going, but still had to get him to carpool at 7:00. Hubs had slept in, so he dropped #5 off.  We'd been hit with snow and the roads were bad. #2 ended up getting stuck a couple times and coming back home. I didn't think I'd head out at all (I wimped out on Zumba) but #4 got invited to hang with friends, so I took him. Roads weren't bad by then. I'd let #2 take the Durango for his basketball game (better tires, 4xdrive) so #3 went to pick up #4 when needed. I got in two 20min elliptical sessions during the day, and did some shoveling. 14463 steps. 2474 burn. 2400 intake.  
  • Tuesday (0122) Feels like a Monday. Got the kids off to school, then Zumba at the church. Got in my hour of elliptical today. Did some computer work. Made copy cat Swig cookies. 21729 steps. 2842 burn. 2100 intake. 
  • Wednesday (0123) Just 30min of elliptical today. Zumba w/MZL. Spent some time in the kids bedrooms going through clothes, organizing. Double pickups after school. Detoured after Intramurals to drop one of #5's friends off home, and then again on the way to his basketball game to pick up a teammate. Intense game finishing up as we arrived. Our game was slow. #5 wasn't feeling well, a side cramp, hardly played the second half (but the team still got the win). We'd thought #5 had lost his Fitbit, but I asked his carpool if they had seen it, and it had fallen out in their car. Stopped for a Slurpee on the way home. 20847 steps. 2861 burn. 2700 intake. 
  • Thursday (0124) Crazy hair day at Zumba. I just didn't wear my cap and put my bangs up in a little pony tail at the front of my head (kept them out of my eyes, which is my cap's usual job). Also a half hour of elliptical. Stopped at the grocery store on the way home from class. Cleaning day. Hubs hosted french dip at work. He and #4 did a derby in the evening. Brought home Chick-fil-a late. #2 had a basketball game over at the church. #3 had work, his only day this week! 21904 steps. 2839 burn. 3300 intake. 
  • Friday (0125) Caught last night's "Grey's Anatomy" while on the elliptical. That was it for exercise. Some shopping steps grabbing groceries and getting them in and away. #4 texted from school saying he wasn't feeling well, so I went and picked him up. Back for #5 at the end of the day, then #5 off to practice. #3 was off to the high school basketball game (RWB theme). I was in bed early, couldn't keep my eyes open. 14842 steps. 2531 burn. 2600 intake.  
  • Saturday (0126)  I'd made french toast for breakfast yesterday, did pancakes today. Hashbrown and sausage too. My brother stopped by to pick up some bricks (Hubs has the connect) then Hubs was off to a derby. Both #3 and #5 had basketball games at 4:00. I dropped #5 off for his and went to watch/video #3. Rushed back to catch #5's second game, then he had a third later that night. A stop at the library and Dominos pizza. Hubs also sous vide some steak. 11588 steps. 2314 burn. 3000 intake. 
  • Sunday (0126) No exercise, but stayed busy, although I did get in a little nap. Made breakfast, prepped dinner. My DIL's b-day was yesterday, her dinner request today was Macaroni Rosa. Some cake, then games, then to bed. 7956 steps. 2265 burn. 2300 intake. 
Five Featured Photos ...

 Crazy Hair Day at Zumba on Thursday ... 

 Red, white and blue ... the boys cheer for you!

 My four favorite fitbit fellows ...

Happy Birthday to Sol

Family Games!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...