Well, the official weight is up, but the average is down ... in general, I'm just a bit stuck here in the upper 160s. The is 10 pounds down from this time last year though, so there's that. Hubs was out of town Mon-Thurs this week. Quite busy with basketball, and an evening out at the theater ...
Here's the stats ...
Numbers: Official weight up 1.4 pounds. Average down (-1.31 to 168.29). Intake was over this week (565) with average intake 2486. Average burn 2921. Step average was 24,349 with 59 logged miles. This year, I'm changing the way I log my bike miles. In a 30min session, I log 8 miles ... but just over 2000 steps (which equates to about one mile in steps). Because a bike session could drastically change my "logged miles" look, I will just be recording a bike session as "one mile" this year. Biking still impacts my cardio minutes though, as they count as cardio on my ChargeHR (the third #) and I count them on my manual time tracking (the second and fourth #'s). Cardio minutes came in at 810/810/1003/832 ...
EXERCISE: I did hit the bike twice this week. Got in my hour of elliptical five
of the seven days. Treadmill time four days, and five Zumba classes with a little
extra on my own. I hit Southziders for the first time in a while (as MZL had a conflict with the WJ building). No weights again.OTHER ACTIVITIES: Usual driving time with school carpools back on the schedule. Five basketball games this week. One Monday night, and four on Friday. Thankful to the scheduling gods that there were no conflicts. A few trips to the grocery store, and duck time ... I spend some time every morning and evening with the ducks, getting them fed/watered and in/out of the pen, so any logged time is above and beyond that usual activity. Hubs and I also went out to eat at Red Robin, and then saw a show at Hale Theater.
Here's a day by day ...
- Monday (0108) 30k day ... got my hour of elliptical in early, then Zumba w/Debbie. Costco and Reams on the way home. One time on the treadmill, one session on the bike, reading while riding. It's been a while. For tracking this year, while a 30min ride clocks eight miles, I'll only be recording it here as ONE mile from now on. I only pick up 2000 or so "steps" ... and those weeks I'd bike it would really throw off my "miles" appearance here. This will keep things more consistent. Hubs left on a work trip to Florida, gone until Thursday. A little over on eating ... had the munchies! 31222 steps. 3145 burn. 2400 intake.
- Tuesday (0109) A little more "exercise" today than yesterday, but fewer steps. Hour of elliptical first thing, then Zumba w/Marian. She had to leave early so I finished it up. Two treadmill times and one session on the bike. I SHOULD have done weights, but wimped out. And the eating? Uber over, although technically under burn. No huge splurges, just a lot that added up. 30783 steps. 3058 burn. 2950 intake.
- Wednesday (0110) Didn't hit 30k today, but Fitbit Burn was higher than the last two days when I did. I stayed active, even if I didn't get in quite as much "exercise". Hour of elliptical, Zumba w/SouthZiders, as MZL had a funeral at the WJ building. It was fun to see my SZ friends again. Also hit the store and did some reorganizing of the pantry. One time on the treadmill. Still not able to keep calories down. 28001 steps. 3238 burn. 2500 intake.
- Thursday (0111) Didn't quite get in my hour of elliptical in the morning, and almost forgot about the final 10min until evening. Zumba w/MZL. A stop at Sam'sClub and some more pantry/cupboard reorganizing, plus vacuuming and general cleanup for Hubs coming home today. One treadmill time and it was a basketball practice evening! Many trips running boys around. Dominos dinner ... is IS pizza week. But, did better on calories today, although still not under goal. 31561 steps. 3348 burn. 2100 intake.
- Friday (0112) I got in my hour of elliptical, although not as early as I usually do. Just one session before school started, the other two were later in the day. Zumba w/MZL and did a little extra on my own at home. Quick shopping stop at Maceys to restock a few things. After school pickups, and basketball practice drop-off. I made homemade Oreos. 27608 steps. 3170 burn.
- Saturday (0113) Four basketball games with the boys. Four wins. Almost missed the first game though, as I the time wrong. Dinner at Red Robin and "Adia" at Hale Theater. 8679 steps. 2105 burn. 3000 intake (oops!)
- Sunday (0114) Hubs cleaned out the garage, and I cleaned out a flower bed. In January! I moved all my birdhouses to the backyard. Made a muvee. 12590 steps. 2384 burn. 1950 intake.
** What I Watched While Working Out **
It was a good movie week ... well, I really liked three of the four. I'd heard of Hugo (2011) and enjoyed it. Arrival had been on my radar since it arrived in theaters (2016) and I really liked it. The Family Stone (2005) was enjoyable. I didn't care for Adaptation (2002) though ...
Five Featured Photos
Hubs and coworkers on a segway ride in Florida ...
I thought this was a WORK trip! ;)
Back to the bike ... it's been a bit.
I moved Hub's spin bike into the gym,
My recumbent is now in a corner of the basement family room.
Big batch of homemade Oreos ... they were gone the next day.
I'll admit ... I don't really make the bed when Hubs is gone.
I just move pillows and blankets and fold them back over.
Saturday show at the new Hale Theater.
BIG changes from the days I used to perform on their main street stage!









You might be up this week but celebrate that your less than last year!!
ReplyDeleteHomemade Oreos...seriously sounds delicious!!!