This was a holiday week ...little or no exercise, little or no calorie tracking. And it showed on the scale. Ooof! With Christmas Day on Monday, kids out of school, me off schedule, well ... I guess I'm not shocked. I sure hope I can get back into a good routine and work on getting the scale shifting downwards again.
Pretty pitiful numbers this week ...
STATS: Official weight up 2.80 pounds. Ooof. Average weight was up too, but just a smidge (.4 to 168.84). Average intake 2443. Average burn 2450. Unfortunately intake over burn every day, so obviously, an overage for the week (4430). Just 14.05 logged exercise miles. Cardio minutes came in at 285/350/372/301 with no time w/weights.
Pretty sparse this week! I wonder if my home gym missed me? I really didn't make it down there. No elliptical at all, just one day with treadmill time. I DID still hit my Zumba Tuesday-Friday. Not Monday (on Christmas) of course, although I did do a little bit on my own that evening. With no school, driving was down. #5 had a basketball tournament with three games (and an hour wait in-between, I did get some walking while I waited). I had a doctor visit ... just my annual exam.
Lots of family time this week (holidays and a birthday party for baby boy).
Here's the Day by Day ...
- Monday (1225) No exercise on Christmas Day. Opening presents at home in the morning. Family gathering for brunch. A bit of a nap in the afternoon ... 6574 steps. 2041 burn. 2800 intake.
- Tuesday (1226) Just Zumba for exercise today. Marian is out of town so I lead class. Still quite a bit of activity prepping for a birthday party for #5 w/20 crazy boys. Just "balling" at the church, with pizza and a chocolate fountain. Whew ... 19632 steps. 2651 burn. 2000 intake.
- Wednesday (1227) Started the day at the doctor with an 8:00 appointment, just my annual exam. Done in time to hit Zumba w/MZL. That was my only official exercise for the day. Still fairly active putting away the rest of the party, breaking down boxes and attempting to get the house clean. 17077 steps. 2608 burn. 2300 intake.
- Thursday (1228) Another day with just Zumba for my exercise. The afternoon was spent watching basketball, #5 had two games. I did walk for 30min while waiting between games. 15810 steps. 2380 burn. 2300 intake.
- Friday (1229) I'd planned on hitting Zumba w/MZL, but got a text in the morning from Debbie asking if I'd sub for her class as she was under the weather. So I did that instead. Then another basketball game with #5. 14615 steps. 2400 intake. 2400 burn.
- Saturday (1230) No exercise, but we did some crazy cleaning and reorganizing in the house. Huge load of stuff to the thrift store. Hubs smoked ribs for dinner. 10808 steps. 2372 burn. 2400 intake.
- Sunday (1231) New Year's Eve. Hubs got a brisket smoking for dinner. We had the folks (mine and his mom) over in the evening. Games after. I did get a little treadmill walk in today. 13362 steps. 2328 burn. 2700 intake.
... with no gym time ... there were no movies watched this week.
Five Featured Photos ...
Lining up the five boys Christmas morning...
Family photo Christmas morning ...
Hubs picked up this earring/necklace set in Mexico ... fits the season
A birthday party for #5 (turned 12) on Tuesday.
Almost 20 kids (that many if you count all of mine, and they were all there)
Almost 20 kids (that many if you count all of mine, and they were all there)
What a difference eight years makes!
He has grown ... and not much snow this year.
It was nice to take a holiday, taking it easy for a week ... on exercise anyway. I didn't
seem to take it easy on the eating, although I did on the tracking of
that intake. Oops! New Year's day today, and back to the routine tomorrow.







No comments:
Post a Comment