Monday, January 22, 2018

Weekly Report #233

 

Weight went up this week. It was a tad tough. The kids were out of school Monday and Tuesday, and that strays from the schedule enough to throw me off. A little sleeping in, fighting for gym time. My SIL did take the kids to do fun things both days off, that was nice!

NUMBERS: Official weight up 2.1 pounds. Uggg. Really didn't want to see the 170s again. Average up too, (.9 to 169.19). Surprisingly, according to the numbers, there was a small deficit (-164) with average intake 2314 and average burn 2699. Step average was 21433 with 55.03 logged miles. Cardio minutes came in at 745/800/800/756 with 10min on abs. Two days with 30k/3000+ burn. Only kept calories under 2000 once.





Life ala Life Cycle ...

EXERCISE: Four seemed to be the magic number this week. Hit my hour of elliptical four days. Treadmill time four days and four Zumba classes ... I did do a little on my own, as well as some extra elliptical.

OTHER ACTIVITIES: The usual driving and grocery shopping. With the winter storm hitting, I spent more time on extra duck duty this week. Four basketball games ... one on Monday night, three on Saturday. I'd really hoped to hit a movie to see "The Greatest Showman" ... but it didn't happen.




Here's a look at the Day by Day ...
  • Monday (0115) Kids out of school for MLK day. I subbed at Debbie's Zumba class and it was fun. Did a couple "new" numbers. Fit in my hour of elliptical throughout the day. SIL took the two littles to "Jumanji" and #5 had a basketball game in the evening. I really didn't think he'd outdo his monster game from last week ... but he did! 35 points! Snickerdoodle cookies I'd made yesterday were a temptation today. 20799 steps. 2745 burn. 2800 intake.
  • Tuesday (0116) The college kids were back at school, but not the three youngest, so the schedule was still off. Only 30min elliptical, but I did hit the treadmill one time, and went to Zumba w/Marian. SIL took the three youngest to Airborne (trampoline park) today. 20571 steps. 2614 burn. 2600 intake.
  • Wednesday (0117) Back to the school schedule, and back to a 30k day. Got in my hour of elliptical early, then Zumba w/MZL with some more on my own at home. Store stop to stock up on some groceries. Two treadmill times. Small (10min) Ab workout. 33442 steps. 3221 burn. 2100 intake.
  • Thursday (0118) Another 30k day ... basically the same workouts as yesterday. Hour of elliptical, Zumba, two treadmill times. Played "farmer Jen" mucking out the duck pen and digging up worms ... the weather is supposed to turn colder tomorrow. Such a mild winter here so far. Basketball practice in the evening. I ran #5 to/from his, then #4 to his ... #2 did the late pickup.  33202 steps. 3268 burn. 2200 intake.
  • Friday (0119) 22k day. I had to drive carpool again (I'm usually not on deck for mornings) so I couldn't leave for Zumba on time... but I planned to rush over after dropping the kids off. Alas, we ended up waiting (she never came out) and being later, hit traffic and ... no Zumba for Jen. I did 30min on my own at home. Also one time on the treadmill and my hour of elliptical. Dropped #5 off early for a party before practice. #2 went to the Jazz game. BIG snow. 22301 steps. 2676 burn. 1800 intake (unless I forgot to log something, which is actually quite likely).
  • Saturday (0120) Three basketball games with the boys. Only one session on the elliptical for exercise. 10647 steps. 2255 burn. 2400 intake. 
  • Sunday (0121) No exercise. I was at the computer for a bit making highlight videos of basketball games. 9068 steps. 2117 burn. 2300 intake.
 Here's a look at the Top10 on both Fitbit Friends lists ...
My #5 made it onto both lists!
He doesn't wear the Fitbit in basketball games either.

What I Watched While Working Out
Four movies this week ... two with Matt Damon, two with Jude Law, and two that I think I've watched before! I started off with Martian Child (2007) which I liked. It felt familiar, I think I had seen it before. Fun to see John Cusak and Joan Cusak playing brother and sister. The Talented Mr. Ripley (1999) ... set in the 1950s, oy, the men's swimwear! It was intriguing, but I never really bought the "impressions" and didn't like the ending at all. Then another with Matt Damon ... much more likable here. Lots of recognizable faces ... and again, it felt familiar. Not everything, but then things would happen and I knew I had seen it before. Good show though. War is ugly. Finally Closer ... another with Jude Law. I almost gave up on this one near the start when the two men (one not knowing the other was a man) were over the top explicit in a sex chatroom. But, I continued and it was interesting ... but overall, I really didn't care for it. To recap ... I liked two of the four. 

Five Featured Photos ...

 #3 got asked to Sweethearts ...

 Bouncing boys!

 Good luck Grandma strikes again ... 
#4's team needed that little bit of extra luck to get the win this week!

 What a difference a day makes!

Winter adjustments to the duck pen ... a plexi glass front to protect the birds from snow and wind, while still allowing "mommy" (me) to see them (better than the board/tarp I had been using). Plus some metal bars across the top to prevent the top from sagging under the winter weight of heavy snow!

... and a bonus video.  My #5 had a CRAZY game ... 35 points!

1 comment:

  1. Your weight may have been up a bit but your numbers and stats are still fantastic for the week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...