- Friday (1106): Did pretty good during the day, getting in elliptical, Zumba, bike and even weights! Kept calories okay, but then we went to a dinner theater with my folks. Cheesy bread there pushed me way over.
- Saturday (1107): Basketball game at 8:00 in the morning. Got in a little elliptical, raked leaves and mowed the lawn. Hubs was out for the evening, so I could have/should have gotten in some evening workouts, but alas. Overate as well, tons of treats and some bakery items Hubs had brought home during the day.
- Sunday (1108): Slept in, and had a marathon "Homeland" watching session complete with Hubby's popcorn. High calorie intake day, very little burn (absolutely lazy day!)
- Monday (1109): Back at it with elliptical, Zumba, bike and weights. I didn't make my evening Zumba class, as I had to pick up #3 from basketball at the same time, but still almost a 30k day. Kept calories in check.
- Tuesday (1110): My birthday. The usual school stuff, elliptical, Zumba and bike. In the evening we went out to dinner, which pushed intake calories high for the day.
- Wednesday (1111): An hour of elliptical, Zumba and bike. Had to check #3 out of school for an orthodontist appointment, and PT conferences with the little boys in the evening. Calories were a little high.
- Thursday (1112): I did get in my double Zumba today, as well as elliptical and bike. Kept calories right at 2000.
Saturday, November 14, 2015
WWI #120 - Ups and Downs
I wasn't expecting this week to be good weight-wise, as I started off the weekend SO BAD as far as food and fitness (it was a "birthday week"). I was a little surprised to get the drop from last week (still up a smidge from two weeks ago), as the numbers for the week really weren't very good. While technically the scale shows a 1.2 drop from last week, my average was up 1.61 (163.20). Intake was up, averaging 2457, and average daily burn dropped to 2872. Still, I ended up with a weekly deficit of -827. Here's a quick week recap ...
A couple pictures from the week ...
Dinner theater with my folks and child #3
My boys, kitties and a birthday cake