Monday, November 23, 2015

WWI #121 -Yo Yo

Back at the beginning of the year, I remember my weekly weigh-ins going back and forth ... 151 on week, 153 the next, and alternating week to week. I was frustrated that I was so close, but couldn't quite break into the 140s. Now, that weekly yoyo seems to be back, just 10 pounds up from earlier in the year. I'd LOVE to be back at 153! Alas ... I'll keep working. Numbers weren't great this week. Up 2.7 for the official Friday stat. The average did drop a bit (.8, to 162.4). Average intake was 2393. Average daily burn was 2829. I did end up with a small deficit for the week (-885).  Here's a quick week recap ...

  • Friday (1113): The elementary was out today, but I still had the middle school drop off. Hit the 10:00 Zumba class though, and got in some elliptical. Had a bridal shower in the evening for my niece.
  • Saturday (1114): Early basketball game, stopped off for donuts. Add in popcorn and Popeyes and only 40min on the elliptical ... not a great day for food and fitness.
  • Sunday (1115): Got in 40min on the elliptical, and also got in a nap. Big breakfast, and then soup at my MILs in the evening. 
  • Monday (1116): Back to the routine. Zumba, elliptical and bike. Should have done weights! Eating was a little high, but did keep it under 2000.
  • Tuesday (1117): Zumba, elliptical and bike ... and blog updates! That did mean a bit of sitting today. Snacking was a little high.
  • Wednesday (1118): Zumba, elliptical and bike. Bad food day, higher calories and all snack stuff. Had boy's basketball stuff all evening.
  • Thursday (1119): Zumba and elliptical ... didn't get to the bike, and didn't get in my evening Zumba (no one showed). Hubs birthday today, but he was off most of the evening doing a derby. I did make him a lemon jello cake, yummy!
Pictures From The Week
 #2 and his new personalized basketball shoes

 Back with my butt in the bleachers watching basketball.

 I ordered this artwork (image from Amazon) for Hub's birthday gift.

 Ask for a simple smile and I get this ... just blow!
Happy Birthday Hubby! I ♥ U!


Still some celebrations this weekend ... more birthday stuff for Hubs, and a wedding reception. Next week is of course Thanksgiving! The kids are only in school Mon and Tues, so the schedule will be a bit skewed. We'll see how it goes for weigh-in next Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen, I've been following your blog for some time now. I just wanted to tell you how I admire you and all the hard work you do! I'm also a work in progress, tracking my calories on MFP and doing my best to exercise every day. I went off the rails today with Thanksgiving, but it's ok, I'll get right back on track tomorrow. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...