- Friday (0401): An hour of elliptical, and a Zumba class (as the older boys were out of school). I indulged in a pink cookie, I'd gotten for easter ... and some Reeses eggs and other treats. Not a good eating day!
- Saturday (0402): Not bad on the activity for a Saturday. 40minElliptical, 30minBike and mowed the front lawn. Eating though ... not so good.
- Sunday (0403): Completely lazy day! No exercise ... but still overeating.
- Monday (0404): Back at it with extra energy! 90minElliptical, Zumba, bike and weights. Also kept calories in check. If only everyday could be like this!
- Tuesday (0405): Zumba and 80minElliptical. Double header for #5 in the evening.
- Wednesday (0406): Same activity as yesterday (Zumba and 80minElliptical). Over on calories today though, whereas I kept them in check yesterday.
- Thursday (0407): An hour of elliptical, Zumba and bike. Over on calories though. Under burn, but barely.
Tuesday, April 12, 2016
Weekly Weigh-In #141
The week was decent. NUMBERS: Official weigh-in was down .5, average down .58 (to 164.11). Average intake 2529. Average Daily burn 2741. No deficit this week, over by 305. Average Steps were 21043. 80min spent in strength training, 804 active minutes, 84.41 miles. FOOD&FITNESS: Still overeating as always. Exercise was good though, with five sessions of Zumba, lots of elliptical, a couple sessions on the bike and two sessions of weights. FAMILY: We had a family gathering at my MIL's on Sunday. #5 started up his midweek basketball, and it was high school registration, which occupied much thought this week for #2 and #3.
Here's a quick weekly recap:
I don't think I took any pictures this week ... but I did make a highlight video of the first two games for #5's Spring Saturday Season. They won both of these games! My #5 IS #5 ... yes, he picked that number at MY request!