- Friday (0415): Not a very productive day. Just an hour of elliptical, but at least kept calories in check. Hubs had a derby in the evening and I dropped the kids off at basketball practice.
- Saturday (0416): Started the day with basketball (a win!) and ended with a dinner date (Texas Roadhouse) ... very over in calories, and only 30minElliptical.
- Sunday (0417): Lazy (rest) day (no exercise) ... over on calories with our Sunday Circle breakfast and delicious dinner by Daddy (bbq ribs, potatoes and Brazilian cheese rolls). Another big calorie intake day.
- Monday (0418): Hour of elliptical, Zumba and Bike, also kept calories in check. A little shopping and two basketball games in the evening.
- Tuesday (0419): Zumba and my hour of elliptical. Sent #5 to his games with a teammate so I could watch #2 play over at the high school. Kept calories in control again today.
- Wednesday (0420): Got in my hour of elliptical and Zumba. Calories a little high, under burn but over goal. Two basketball games in the evening, walked while I watched.
- Thursday (0421): Got in my hour of elliptical and Zumba. Way over on calories though.
Sunday, April 24, 2016
Weekly Weigh-in #143
I've been making it though the Mon-Thurs ... getting in my Zumba and hour of elliptical each day. The weekends are harder, with the shift in schedules, my motivation melts away. Eating is a challenge every single day. I like to eat. I like empty calories. I eat empty calories. NUMBERS: Official weekly weigh-in is down a smidge (.3) but average weight was up .15 (165.09). Average intake was 2629. Average daily burn was 2647. That equaled an overage of 2626 for the week. I didn't get in any weights this week. 675 active minutes. 56.35 exercise miles. 20547 was the step average for the week. It was a busy week, back to basketball for the older boys. Here's a quick look at the day by day ...
Pictures from the Week
Feeling Pink on Tuesday while walking to Zumba
Soccer City on Wednesday for two games for #3. It's crazy chaos there! Two basketball games, two volleyball games, two soccer games. NO parking. Overwhelming sound from ref whistles, cheering parents, yelling coaches, scoreboard buzzing and pounding feet. I brought my noise cancelling headphones and audiobook and got 2+ hours of listening in while tuning other stuff out (and was still able to watch our kids get totally creamed! WHY do I keep allowing us to participate in these AAU tournaments?).
More basketball next week ... Tuesday will be crazy with FIVE games (I think I can hit two of them to watch). Hubs has derbies, and then there is a big activity on Saturday. I'll be glad to get this next week over with!