Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Weekly Review #185


I'm a little late with my weekly update. It's not good (a gain) but that's not why I didn't get the post up. It's been a cRaZy few days. Can I use that for my excuse this week? For the late post and for the scale swing? My regular routine has been interrupted, and I don't deal well with shifting schedules. AND ... I was waiting (waiting, waiting) for my weekly Fitbit update to come, and I never got it! That happens occasionally ... I checked my spam folder and everything! It did come on my Charge account, so I'll include that here, but it's not quite the same for the compairisons! 



Heart rate has been a bit up ... resting, and exercise (generally I look at a higher heart rate during a workout as a good thing, that I'm working harder than usual, but with it up everywhere ...)  I'm also up on my Fitbit Friends list, but that can be subjective, depending on how other people are doing. One of my top competitors (Cassie) is usually in the first three spots, but her Fitbit hasn't been working (but I'm sure SHE still is). 

NUMBERS: Official weight up 1.5. Average up .17 (180.36). Average intake 2157. Average burn 2481. Crunching the numbers ... over by 1152 this week. Weekly step average was 13,749. No weight workout. 400/365 cardio minutes. 37.95 exercise miles. FITNESS: Just two Zumba sessions (one on my own and Mountain View, I missed my no-miss Tuesday one with Marian), got in my hour of elliptical three days, and one session on the bike. 


A look at my week ...  Monday, there was that hour at the airport! Welcome home #1 son! I did have a followup appointment at the doctor (everything checked out okay), some grocery shopping, chauffering, and the usual basketball hours. Zumba says three hours ... but it was closer to two and a half of actual workout (but the app counts all the time in the building, so picks up the extra minutes before/after).

Here's a quick recap of the day by day ...

  • Monday (0206): Normal(ish) morning getting  the kids off to school. Just 40min elliptical. No Zumba as I had an appointment for an ultrasound (kidneys/bladder). In the evening, it was off to the airport to welcome back my men and Maga from Mexico. 12801 steps. 2471 burn. 2200 intake. 
  • Tuesday (0207): #1 son still in missionary mode (not officially released) so I skipped my Zumba to stick by his side (companion). Release later in the evening, as well as basketball games for the boys (three of them, 3:30, 7:00 and 9:00).  Hour of elliptical, and some Zumba on my own. 18465 steps. 2752 burn. 1500 intake. 
  • Wednesday (0208): Got in my hour of elliptical, and did some Zumba on my own, and some in the evening teaching the young women. A little over an hour in all. 21534 steps. 2965 burn. 1900 intake. 
  • Thursday (0209): Made it to Zumba with MountainView, although I couldn't quite get the HR up today. AvHR115. 382 calories. A little grocery shopping. Made sugar cookies in the evening. Ate some too. 21191 steps. 2895 burn. 2700 intake. 
  • Friday (0210): Session on the bike,  reading/riding today. Basketball games all evening (away, so I stayed for JV too). 8097 steps. 2151 burn. 2100 intake. 
  • Saturday (0211): No exercise. Two basketball games for #5. 5091 steps. 1955 burn. 2200 intake. 
  • Sunday (0212): No exercise, but busy! Had the "homecoming" for #1. Quite the crowd over after the church meeting. 9066 steps. 2177 burn. 2500 intake. 

Five Featured Photos ...

 Monday ... my men and Maga home from Mexico



A little brotherly love! 

 Superbowl Sugar Cookies ... late (Thursday instead of Sunday!)

... at the game Friday. 
Headphones, camcorders, portable charger ... set.

 Prepping for the party (Homecoming). 
Ironing the tablecloth ... on the table.
Chocolate fountain, pre-chocolate.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...