Monday, February 20, 2017

Weekly Review #186



I was waiting IMpatiently for my weekly Fitbit Report to come so I could finish up my weekly weigh-in blog post. I got it for my ChargeHR ... but not my One. Again. I've written Fitbit Customer Support. I know it's just a small thing, but I really like to see my stats from week to week...

Here's my ChargeHR report ...
NUMBERS: On the scale, down two pounds (just reversing last week's two pound up). Average stayed about the same, up a smidgen (.24) to 180.6.  Average intake was 2243. Average daily burn 2564. Crunching numbers, I was over 1738 this week. Average steps 12875. No weights again. Cardio minutes 380/402. Exercise miles 30.42.  FITNESS: Got in my hour of elliptical three days this week, as well as three Zumba classes.

Here's a look at LifeCycle ...

I've noticed my driving time has been quite consistent these past few weeks. Had  a church meeting, went out to eat, and a visit to the dentist this week, not normal weekly activities for me. Some grocery shopping. Basketball time should be going down now, as the last high school game was on Friday ...


Here's a Day by Day look ...
  • Monday (0213): Hubs took to the day off to prep ribs for the basketball dinner tonight. I did the usual morning routine, hour of elliptical while getting the boys off to school. I hit Zumba with Southziders! First time back there in a while (502 burn, avhR120). Helped hubs wrap the ribs the carted them to the school. I think it was a success. 23243 steps. 3117 burn. 2200 intake. 
  • Tuesday (0214): Very disrupted morning ... only 20min on the elliptical, but #5 and I threw together a basketball valentine's box. Zumba with Marian (386 burn, avHR116). Busy afternoon with basketball games at 3:30 and 7:00, and senior night stuff. Last home game of the season. 15216 steps. 2645 burn. 1500 intake. 
  • Wednesday (0215): Got in my hour of elliptical ... and a nap. 15156 steps. 2592 burn. 2500 intake. 
  • Thursday (0216): Hour of elliptical in, as well as Zumba with MountainView (463 burn, avHR126 ... I was leading, that helps HR). Then dentist. 21079 steps. 2948 burn. 2300 intake. 
  • Friday (0217): Usual Friday schedule shifts, plus middle school out and #1 home from work and needing to borrow a car for an interview. Dropped #4 to play some football with friends and picked him up with a swollen, black-eye. Games in the evening ... I stayed for all three. Still some state games, but this might have been my final high school game for a while. No exercise. 6179 steps. 2079 burn. 2300 intake. 
  • Saturday (0218): No exercise. Slept in ... one basketball game today for #5 (got the win, so championship next week). Hubs did some mac&cheese and brisket for dinner, cheesecake pie for dessert. 4660 steps. 1965 burn. 2300 intake.
  • Sunday (0219): I did 10min elliptical, just to finish up my show (wrapped up season 1 of Bloodline) but that's not really enough that I log it or call it exercise. 4589 steps. 1940 burn. 2600 intake. 
Five Featured Photos ...

 ... hosting the basketball team dinner ...

Cool poster spotlighting my son for Senior Night.

 Mmmm ... Lemon Jello Cake!



 Poor #4! A little friendly football ... it got worse too!

 Saturday Breakfast ... ran into a friend, AND the Varsity Basketball Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...