Friday, February 26, 2016

WWI #135 - Basketball, Birthday, Break ... But Holding


Well ... holding. Weight is exactly the same as weigh-in last week. Average however, was down to 161.31, which was a drop of 1.4 pounds. I actually had a pretty good weekend. Still had the bump up Monday morning, but it was the lowest Monday morning in a while. I was motivated to have a good week ... until bumps in the road, or the wrist rather. Poor #3. A trip to the Urgent Care did disrupt my Monday, and my week. NUMBERS: Average intake for the week was 2071, average daily burn 2671. It did result in a deficit of -2152.

Here's a quick daily recap:
  • Friday (0219): Got in my hour of elliptical, and was even able to hit a Zumba class. Spent most of the evening at the highschool; a food pickup, snack bar duty, video taping #2's game. They won. kept calories in check!
  • Saturday (0220): Just 40min of elliptical. A couple basketball games for the boys. #3 at 5:00 and #5 at 7:00. They both lost. But I did keep calories at 2000, pretty good for a weekend!
  • Sunday (0221): Birthday for #2 son!  40min elliptical was all for exercise, but I actually got more daily steps than yesterday with some food prep and cleaning. We had our big steak dinner. I was over on intake, but not uber over.
  • Monday (0222): I'd really planned on a productive day. I did get in early elliptical and Zumba ... then a call from the school that #3 had hurt himself in gym. 3.5 hours later we got back from urgent care. Broken wrist :(  All the stress and time away from home did keep calories low!
  • Tuesday (0223): Zumba and my hour of elliptical. Follow up appointment for the wrist, but casting will have to wait until the swelling goes down. A little emotional eating today, but not too badly over.
  • Wednesday (0224): Got in my hour of elliptical and Zumba. Should have done weights but ... didn't. Quite over on calories too. Not a great eating/exercise day. Basketball game for #5 in the evening.
  • Thursday (0225): I was helping head up Zumba today, it was a small crowd, especially with the three of us on stage instead of on the main floor. Also got in my hour of elliptical. I should have gotten more exercise in ... at least I kept calories in better check than yesterday. Basketball game for #5 in the evening.
#3 and his team. West Hills Wildcats.


 A couple of buddies kidnapping #2 on his birthday. 

 #2 ... 17 years old. Red Velvet Birthday Cake.

 Looooong wait at the Urgent Care (didn't feel very urgent!)
Broken wrist ... and yes, he's right handed ;(

Hubs bought me some Bose - wireless headphones.
Perfect for listening to my audiobook while getting a little housework done.

1 comment:

  1. Your weeks amaze me.....I read what you accomplish and I feel like a slacker! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...