Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Weekly Review #199

There it is again ... that two pound jump from Sunday morning to Monday morning, just in time for the official weekly weigh-in. This wasn't a particularly good week though, so the final scale reading isn't surprising or undeserved. I'm a little surprised it didn't show up sooner, as I got off track early in the week, not just a "wicked weekend".  Feeling a bit discouraged.Self-sabotaging.

NUMBERS: Official weight (177.3) is up .2 from last week. Average up also  (.8 to 176.03). Not surprising, as there was an overage this week (2685) with average intake up to 2643, and burn dropping a bit to 2779. Step average was 20,531 with 56.46 logged miles. Over 3000 burn three days, and over 30k two days. 


EXERCISE: I got in my hour of elliptical just four days this week. Life Cycle rounded it up to five hours, as I did 40min on Friday (but not my hour). I got in three Zumba classes and did an hour on my own. Twice on the treadmill ... just once on the bike and only one small session with weights. 

Mowed the lawn and went on a couple of walks too. 

OTHER ACTIVITIES: Two basketball games with #5 (Memorial Day Tournament) and a program at his school. Extended family over on Sunday for dinner. 


Here's the Day by Day ...

  • Monday (0522): Got my hour of elliptical in first thing, but then got an email that Debbie's Zumba was cancelled. I still did an hour on my own. Also my treadmill walk, but didn't get to the bike or weights. Hubs and I went on a canal walk in the evening, saw a couple mama ducks with their broods. 33218 steps. 3248 burn. 2200 intake.
  • Tuesday (0523) Got in my hour of elliptical early, then Zumba w/Marian, walking to/from class. Back at home I did my treadmill time, weights and ended the day with some bike before bed. 32532 steps. 3327 burn. 2500 intake.
  • Wednesday (0524) I got in my hour of elliptical early as usual. Then there was a bit of a scheduling shakeup. My regular Wed/MZL Zumba wasn't having class, so I decided to hit Southziders. A quick store stop on the way home, and then there was prep for dinner, as #1 son had invited the missionaries to partake of our famous smoked ribs. I really could have/should have gotten in additional activity still ... but I didn't. Uber over on calories too. 21716 steps. 2907 burn. 3000 intake.
  • Thursday (0525) Oops I did it again. Only my morning exercise and uber over on calories. Started the day with my three 20min elliptical sessions, then went to Zumba w/MountainView. Then ... I stopped for donuts on the way home. And proceeded to each donuts instead of getting back down to my gym. I picked up middle school and elementary school, and thought I'd have to pick up #3, as he hadn't come home with his brother after school. #3 and friends were hanging out in the gym much of the afternoon - but I still could have, should have gotten down for a little something (bike, treadmill) at some point.  23735 steps. 3036 burn. 3000 intake.
  • Friday (0526) Only got in two 20min sessions on the elliptical. I really thought I'd get down for one more to equal my hour, but between birds, 5th grade program, kids friends over and a basketball game, it didn't happen. I made Snickerdoodles, but bombed this batch. 13172 steps. 2443 burn. 2400 intake.
  • Saturday (0527) I mowed the lawn and got in grocery shopping steps, but no official exercise. Basketball game with #5. 12168 steps. 2364 burn. 2800 intake. 
  • Sunday (0528). We had some "excitement" with a backed up sink and then a family party. No exercise. 7178 steps. 2173 burn. 2700 intake. 
Five Featured Photos ...

 Walking to Zumba with my shadow self ...

 Disappointed in Dominos ... dinner fail.
It's supposed to be a simple white garlic sauce with cheese.
They forgot the sauce and it just looks awful (and didn't taste good either).

Fed the missionaries on Wednesday.
Hubs smoked ribs ... although #1 son did the work this time.

School program for #5 (he's in the red).
Photo with friends after.

 The monsters are getting bigger - and skraggly!
The littles (ducklings) have been spending days outdoors now too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...