Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Weekly Review #198


I sure haven't been good at getting additional blog posts up this month. Struggling a bit to stay current with just the weekly update (and don't even ask how far behind I am on the family blog!). Also didn't do very well this week with food and fitness. Mon-Wed were good, but starting Thursday, I've just felt a little off. Nothing major, but it does affect the motivation.

NUMBERS: No loss this week, up .5. Average was up too (1.32) to 175.23. Didn't come close to the lows of last week. I did have a small deficit (-1360) with my intake average of 2264, and burn average of 2922. Step average was 23,933 and I had 83.41 logged miles (I log my bike miles manually, while Fitbit only calculates per steps, thus the difference there. Actual distance 8+ miles, only recorded as 1 mile with "steps").

Managed to snag the top two spots on my Charge HR Fitbit friend list. 
The only day I didn't exercise was Sunday. 

Cardio minutes 880/853/977 and 60min spent on strength training. 
Three days over 30k, four days with a burn over 3000.




I got in my hour of elliptical four days this week. On both Friday and Saturday I did 40min ... but that isn't my hour. Four Zumba classes. Three times on the treadmill, and a walk (during basketball practice). Three times on the bike.

Two weight workouts ... 
I wimped out the rest of the week. 

Just one basketball game this week, but I also spent an hour waiting at practice (well, I walked). If this tracked my DUCK time, there would be quite a big spent with them too (cleaning out the pens, making sure they have food/water, just spending time supervising) ...

Here's a quick look at the day by day ...
  • Monday (0515): Good start to the week. An hour of elliptical early. Zumba with Debbie. My treadmill walk and a session on the bike, plus some weights. National Chocolate Chip Cookie day, so I HAD to make (and eat) cookies! 34196 steps. 3540 burn. 1700 intake.
  • Tuesday (0516): Highest step count of late. Started with my hour of elliptical, Zumba with Marian, with a walk to/from class. Treadmill time, bike and a little strength training. Also mowed the lawn. 35477 steps. 3419 burn. 2050 intake.
  • Wednesday (0517): Got in my hour of elliptical early. Zumba with MZL and a stop at the store after. Treadmill time and a session on the bike. 34130 steps. 3435 burn. 2300 intake.
  • Thursday (0518): Didn't quite get my hour of elliptical in early, but did by end of day. Zumba with MountainView. Felt a little lightheaded while working in the backyard and was off for the rest of the day. Still went and walked at #5's basketball practice, but it was interrupted when he got a major bloody nose.  27327 steps. 3042 burn. 2300 intake.
  • Friday (0519): Feeling off again. Only got in my hour of elliptical today. Made Swig sugar cookies ... and ate some of said cookies. 11499 steps. 2400 burn. 2300 intake.
  • Saturday (0520): Neighborhood 5k, but no one in our family participated. Got in 40min elliptical and mowed the lawn. Basketball game with #5 and out to dinner with the family. 16499 steps. 2518 burn. 2600 intake.
  • Sunday (0521): Slow Sunday, my only steps came from some shopping, restocking groceries. Fairly lazy day. 8405 steps. 2100 burn. 2600 intake. 
Five Featured Photos ...

 Got the flowers last Sunday (Mothers Day) ... 
but didn't snag the picture until this week. 

 Burst a blood vessel in my eye somehow ... scary looking!

Spending a little time with the monsters.

They like to hang out with my son as he sunbathes too.

I got a little sun myself while mowing on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...