Monday, May 9, 2016

Weekly Weigh-In #145

To anyone wondering about my blog ... I sure haven't had much success in the weight department in a while. But I do keep posting my weekly-weigh in, as I need the accountability and the record for myself, even if I'm not being an example or inspiration to anyone else. This last week was especially bad ...

NUMBERS: Official weigh-in was up 1.9. And I have to admit, I stepped on the scale more than once and took the lower reading even at that. Average was also up, not by a lot (.15), but up (to 166.06). Average intake was 2679, average daily burn was 2632. An overage of 4044 calories for the week. No strength minutes, 507 active minutes. 39.02 miles. Step average 17593 for the week. FOOD: I actually got ONE day under 2000 calories, but then one day WAY over (what got into me on Thursday? Besides a LOT of food ...) Only managed a deficit one day. FITNESS: Got in my hour of elliptical four out of the seven days. Only three Zumba classes this week (I just wimped out on Monday's class, no good reason for skipping). No bike, treadmill or weights. FAMILY: It was an absolutely insane weekend (basketball tournament, Pammy party, WestraWaffles), but the week wasn't as busy as it has been lately. Here's a quick recap ...
  • Friday (0429): Hubs home for the day. Pulled the kids from school for a passport appointment. basketball games in the evening. Only got in 30min elliptical for the day.
  • Saturday (0430): BUSY day! FIVE back to back basketball games starting at 8:00 in the morning, then a huge family party for my MIL, then spending the evening with family flown in from Seattle. No time for exercise today! Of course I can still overeat ...
  • Sunday (0501): Tried to tidy the house as family was coming over for breakfast, then later we headed out to family for our monthly gathering (my side). I did do 10min on the elliptical, just to finish up the episode I'd started Friday. Actually kept calories in check today though ...
  • Monday (0502): Tired from the weekend, so I skipped Zumba. Still did manage my hour of elliptical. Went to watch a basketball game in the evening.
  • Tuesday (0503): I was in charge of the Zumba class today (so no skipping out) and I got in my hour of elliptical. Had a bit of duckie time while prepping dinner (chicken and rice) and dessert (lemon jello cake). Hubs and #3 did a derby.
  • Wednesday (0504): Got in my hour of elliptical and Zumba, with shopping steps afterward. #2 had a basketball game and #3 and #5 and Maga came to watch with me.
  • Thursday (0505): Hour of elliptical and Zumba. I knew we were going out to dinner in the evening, but I wasn't able to reign in the eating during the day, so I was WAY over after the evening meal!
Pictures of the Week ...

 Party Setup. Chocolate fountain and tons of treats!

 Full family photo

Just one duckling hatched ... had to spend quality time with him.


 ... until we adopted some additional friends.
Still mallard ducklings, but a black breed mutation.

 Watching basketball on Wednesday.

I'm REALLY going to try harder next week on the eating ... except there is Mother's Day ...
 

1 comment:

  1. You know. It's sometimes NOT the phenomenal weight loss that motivates people. For me, it's the day in day out nitty gritty. The 'oops it was a bad week but I'm going to persevere and do better next time' mentality that inspires me!!! I like you use my blog for my own personal accountability....so keep going!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...