Saturday, October 10, 2015

WWI #115 - Good Numbers


I've mentioned several times, that weekends are hard for me. I know I'm not alone in this. More eating, less exercising. This past weekend was an exception. Hubs planned a weekend getaway, but #2 couldn't get off work. I didn't feel comfortable leaving our 16-year old home alone, so it was just the two of us, while Hubs took the youngest three. While I was home alone (as #2 was rarely around) I got in quite a bit of activity, and kept the calories in check. Thus ... the best stats I've had in quite a while (if ever?) NUMBERS: Average intake was 1707, average daily burn was 3061. A deficit of -7628. According to the numbers, that should equate to a two pound loss for the week. My actual numbers were a one pound loss for my official Friday weigh-in, but a -2.5 change in my weekly average. I'll take it.

It wasn't just the weekend that was good, but it was nice to have that to jump start the week. I STILL had a gain of a couple pounds there on Monday morning, which was frustrating, as I'd had deficits Fri/Sat/Sun. In fact, I had a deficit every single day (which hasn't happened in forever). I was just able to control calories this week. I'll admit, a little was the "depression diet" continuing on. Not that I haven't been hungry ... but I haven't been eating as much. Treats are still a problem. Candy Corn is a problem. I'm a bit of an all-or-nothing girl with it. I can't just have one handful ... if I have one, I have several. So even with the lower intake, it hasn't been much good-for-me food.

Just a quick week recap ... I didn't really get out Fri-Sun. #2 and I were sharing a car, and he had it most of the time (home gym comes in handy!) Mon-Thurs I got in my daily Zumba, hour of elliptical and reading/riding on the stationary bike. I did weights, and jogged the track on Tuesday during #5's basketball practice (a 32k day for me! Whew). Hubs had three derbies this week, that kept him and #3 very busy. (More detail in my Day to Day Doings).

Pictures from the Week

Hubs and the three little boys. Enjoying the sun in St. George.

#2 - roses for his girlfriend

Cute Kitty Cuddling

I don't know if my lower calorie intake is sustainable. I know I still need to swap out the treats for more healthy fare too. We'll see if I can pull off another "good" weekend with the family around!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...