Tuesday, October 13, 2015

TV Tuesday - What I'm Watching

I didn't get a "What I'm Watching" post up in September ... but I have been watching, while working out of course! I finished the second season of Extant (Amazon Prime), and then watched both seasons of Revolution (Netflix). Both shows were exciting and action packed, perfect to keep my adrenaline pumping while exercising, and making me WANT to get back down to the gym to see what would happen next. 

I like Halle Berry. I really like Jeffrey Dean Morgan, who was a welcome addition to this second season. There were other familiar faces (Peyton, from OneTreeHill, The Governor from TheWalkingDead) and favorites from season 1. I like Sci-Fi, and I liked this summer series

Back when Revolution originally aired, my boys were interested and watched it week to week. I didn't. I always figured I would watch it at some point, and luckily I didn't see enough to spoil it for me (Series I've "Seen" But Never Watched). They never got around to watching the second season. It has been on Netflix for a while, but I just started watching. I'm a fan of post-apocalyptic stuff (tv/movies/books ... not real life though! Let's keep that stuff fiction!) so this was right up my alley. Lots of action. It kept my interest. I went into it knowing it would end at the second season (ratings dropped and it wasn't renewed) ... and while one storyline wrapped up, it was definitely left open-ended.  One little thing that made me laugh, one of the main characters, Charlie ... her pretty, long hair was down all the time. Never back in a braid or pony-tail. As a girl with long hair, it gets in the way, and I sure wouldn't want it flying around when I was fighting for my life. I can't even stand it down while I dance at Zumba.

When I finish a series, there is always that moment as I wonder what to watch next. It can be hard to make a commitment. Sometimes, I'll start a series and it just doesn't click. This time of year, the current shows are  starting back up too. I always wonder if I should watch my favorites week to week ... or just wait until the season is done.  So far, I've watched the first two episodes of Nashville (it doesn't come to Netflix or Amazon anyway). Grey's Anatomy is a favorite of mine ... I was thinking maybe I'd wait, but then I went ahead and watched the first episode. So far, I think I'll wait on Scandal and The Good Wife. I'm undecided on TWD. I'll probably catch the battle rounds of "The Voice" as well ...

What are YOU watching?

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna have to break down and get netflix (I haven't had it since I separated from my husband) so that I can binge watch some tv (and exercise whilst doing so ha ha ha)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...