Here's a quick daily breakdown ...
- Friday (0902): Intake 3200, Burn 2721. Not a good day. Even with late start, I'd hoped to get up early. Didn't happen. Dragged all day and had to push for all my exercise (60minElliptical, Zumba). Should have banked calories knowing we were going out to eat (birthday dinner at Red Robin) but I didn't. Uber over.
- Saturday (0903): Intake 2300, Burn 2907. Not bad for a Saturday. Got in my elliptical, bike and the weights I didn't do yesterday. Had a family bonfire in the backyard.
- Sunday (0904): Intake 2700. Burn 1926. Rest day, no exercise. Eating went over with our usual family breakfast, and then an extended family gathering in the evening.
- Monday (0905): Intake 2600. Burn 2782. Labor Day. My Zumba classes were taking the holiday off, so no Zumba for me. Under my hour on the elliptical today (just 40min) but did hit the bike too. Extended family over for Hub's smoked ribs, and a birthday cake celebration.
- Tuesday (0906): Intake 1800. Burn 3385. Good Day. Kept eating under control and upped the exercise. 80minElliptical, Zumba and a session on the bike. Weights too. Should have walked/jogged during #5's basketball practice but ... I was tired by evening!
- Wednesday (0907): Intake 1960. Burn 3683. Another good day. Kept food in check. For fitness ... 90minElliptical, Zumba, 2.5milesIntervals. Also got in some shopping steps and mowed the lawn. Home alone in the evening as Hubs and the littles did a derby and the older boys had basketball.
- Thursday (0908): Intake 1950. Burn 3681. Third good day! 80minElliptical, Zumba and treadmill again (3miles). Kept calories in check.
Five Featured Photos ...