Monday, January 30, 2017

Weekly Review #183


Oy, wimpy week. Still feeling under the weather. A solid week of sick. Not "sick" sick but motivation to move has been missing. At least my appetite was affected a bit. NUMBERS: Up just a little for the official weigh-in (.4). Average down a titch (-.27 to 179.46). Average intake 1943. Average daily burn 2274. Over by 393 for the week. 

10243 average steps. 
My brother emailed the family ... ;)
I didn't make it to Zumba once this week. I did go to the church on Tuesday, as Marian said she might be a little late. I made sure the door was open and lead the first song, attempted a couple more and then ducked out. I just didn't have the energy (and had three basketball games that evening I was still going to go to. Trying to conserve and rest up!)  I did get in my hour of elliptical three days, but fit a few more 10min sessions instead of my regular 20min ones. A couple other days I still got 40min on the elliptical, although not quite my hour (on Friday, I wanted to catch the most recent "Grey's Anatomy" ... it did motivate me to get down to the gym that day!) No weights, bike or treadmill. 

In addition to falling down my family fitbit list, I'm definitely down on my Fitbit friends list, #12 (my One) and #16 (my Charge) when I'm generally in the top 5 or so. I do have more challenge from my friends than family, where I'm usually in the top spot.   I like to have over 100K on steps.

Day by Day ...

  • Monday (0123): Managed my hour of elliptical, but not much else. Wasn't very hungry. 13494 steps, 2486 burn, 1400 intake.
  • Tuesday (0124): Just 40min elliptical ... I wasn't going to hit Zumba, but did end up going over to make sure the doors were open and class started on time, but then I ducked out. Three basketball games in the evening (3:30, 7:00 and 9:00).  12122 steps, 2361 burn, 1700 intake.
  • Wednesday (0125): Did my hour of elliptical. Got in some shopping steps. Made some muvees. 13651 steps, 2454 burn, 1800 intake.
  • Thursday (0126): Hour of elliptical but not a good day. Dragging and down. 14618 steps, 2528 burn, 2300 intake.
  • Friday (0127): Might have skipped elliptical today, but I wanted to watch last night's Grey's Anatomy, so I did ... 40min elliptical. No basketball games today. 9445 steps, 2190 burn, 2000 intake. 
  • Saturday (0128): No exercise today. Three basketball games (3:00, 4:00 and 9:15). 5280 steps, 2003 burn, 2003 intake (I usually round up my intake, but I thought it was funny that they came in EXACTLY the same as burn). 
  • Sunday (0129): No exercise ... didn't even leave the house. Turkey dinner that Hubs prepared. 3093 steps. 1893 burn. 2400 calories. 
 Five Featured Photos ...

Hubs made a fluffy cheesecake pie. Just cream cheese, cool whip in a graham cracker crust, but it's been a HUGE hit with the family. I'm not really a cheesecake gal, but I liked this. He also made an ice cream pie Saturday night. That was delicious too. Monday, January 23 was National Pie Day (although there is also a "pie day" on 3.14, March 14. I guess we'll just have to celebrate then too!).

... all the remaining photos were from Saturday!

Nope ... not exercising. Standing still watching an exciting basketball game! 6th grade game, but still ... 10 seconds left, we were down by two. Three pointer for the win! Whew!

#2 had been asked to the school Sweethearts dance ...

I think my anxiety and HR skyrocket again whenever we go to THIS middle school for games. Seriously, there is so little spectator space. I groan whenever I see this school on the schedule :(


I know they are all just estimates ... but intake and burn were EXACTLY the same for Saturday. Over ... because I'm supposed to have a deficit if I'm trying to lose weight.


... and of course on basketball highlight. My #2 passes for a DUNK! 


My video got picked up by the local news and was featured in their Top5 plays of the week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...