- Friday (0619): Got in morning Zumba. It was the last day of basketball camp for #3. I took the two little boys and a friend to the park. It was HOT. Got in some elliptical. Kept calories pretty much in check. Quantity at least, not quality. Hubs and I went to visit Dad in the evening. He is doing better, off the oxygen. But still bad when it was time to take Mom home, he insisted on leaving too. We ended up staying quite late, and it was really hard on the emotions!
- Saturday (0620): I debated hitting a morning Zumba class, but didn't make it out of bed. Only got in 20min on the elliptical today. Took the munchkin to his basketball game, then prepped some treats for a neighborhood social in the early evening (jello cubes, brownies). Walked to/from the park, but I didn't stay long. Dad was moved from intensive care today, but will still need to stay for a few more days.
- Sunday (0621): Father's Day. We were too slow to get breakfast in bed for Hubs. He'd gone to let the ducks out, so we brought him breakfast outside. The boys ate outside too. It was a lovely morning. I walked to/from church to do my piano primary duty. We had a party at my brother's in the early evening. Surprise! Dad was released from the hospital and was able to attend! I brought brownies, Cool Whip dessert, Chex mix and jello cubes. I ate WAY to much Chex mix.
- Monday (0622): Dropped #2 at the high school at 6:00 am. They will be gone to a basketball tournament for a week! Had a good Zumba workout in the morning ... and also hit it at 5:00 too. In-between, got in some shopping and elliptical. Whew! Basketball practice for #5 in the evening. A little overindulgence in food.
- Tuesday (0623): Walked to/from Zumba. Took the two little boys bowling. Got in some bike and elliptical. Probably would have done okay on food, but #5 had a scout meeting in the evening. We were requested to bring a treat to share (I brought homemade oreos) and with the baking and all the yummy temptations, I overindulged again.
- Wednesday (0624): Hit Zumba, I know I could get better numbers in this class once I learn the steps and give it a little more oomph (I was dragging a bit today). Got in elliptical and bike, and I mowed the front lawn. The house is quiet with just the two little boys home! Quite over on calories today.
- Thursday (0625): My usual Zumba was cancelled, as there was a funeral in the building. I could have hit an alternate class, but I wasn't feeling 100%. I got in some elliptical, but it was hard. I took the little boys to a park/splash pad for a bit, but had a pretty low-key day. Didn't hit Zumba in the evening, just not feeling up to it.
Monday, June 29, 2015
WWI #101 - Don't Look At This Post
I don't know how many people actually read my blog ... but posting my weekly weigh-in this week, I actually kind of hope no one checks in. It was BAD. It wasn't that long ago I was complaining a bit about being stuck in the low 150s. Here I am almost 10 pounds over that. Yikes! Now I have to lose 10 just to get back to where I just need to lose 10!
I'm late getting this post up. The goal would be to get the post up the same day as the weigh-in, which would be Friday. If that fails, then during the weekend ... here it is Monday morning. Perhaps it is because I didn't really want to post the weights from the week.NUMBERS ... up 4.2 pounds from last week. Normally I can have a big fluctuation like that after the weekend, but I can correct it by Tuesday or Wednesday. This week ... it didn't correct. Average intake was up, 2521. Average daily burn was down 2693. I didn't get my weights in on Tuesday. I missed Zumba on Thursday. Crunching the numbers I was over by 2631 for the week. Not good, but not four pounds worth either!
Here's a quick recap of the day by day ...
Father's Day Photos
... at the family Father's Day party
Dropping off the boys Monday morning ...
... and their email updates during the week
... a little bowling on Tuesday
Daddy and his duckies ... should I be jealous?