Monday, June 6, 2016

Weekly Weigh-In #149


Up, down, up, down ... this week it was down. Also quite a down week due to ducky drama (and perhaps the stress there was partly responsible for the loss as it did affect my eating). Anyway ... NUMBERS: Down 3.5 pounds this week, although the average went up a smidge (167.83). I did have a weekly deficit of -2274. Average intake was 1993. Average daily burn was 2874.  No weights, 753 active minutes, 56.26 miles and the step average for the week was 22528. FITNESS: Only got my hour of elliptical in four days this week, but my Zumba sessions went up, with six. Hit the bike once. Had one 30k day.  Here's a quick week recap:

  • Friday (0527): Got in my hour of elliptical, and did some Zumba on my own (about 30min). Calories were WAY over ... due to donuts!
  • Saturday (0528): Hit a Zumba class, that was it for official exercise. I did mow the lawn though. Family BBQ in the evening, which did push calories over (although I did barely stay under burn). 
  • Sunday (0529): Lazy, do nothing day. 
  • Monday (0530): Memorial Day, kids out of school. Southziders Zumba was still on, but I wasn't motivated enough to make it. Ironically I did find some motivation later in the day to do an hour on my own. Also got in my hour of elliptical. 
  • Tuesday (0531): Very active day! Hour of elliptical, Zumba with Marian ... but was actually me leading as she was out of town. Back at home I practiced some more, and added another hour. also hit the bike AND kept calories in check.
  • Wednesday (0601): Very down and distracted day. Did hit Zumba class, and got in a couple sessions on the elliptical. Ended up at the vet with a duckling going downhill. Didn't eat much.
  • Thursday (0602): Hour of elliptical and Zumba. #3 didn't have school and I ended up being his personal chauffeur much of the day. Another low calorie day.

 *** Five Photos From The Week ***
 
 Mmmmm ... donuts!

 #5 feeding the big babies some mealworms.
"They got hops!"


 Memorial Day ... visiting family.

Flags.


Higher heart rate of late ... usually it's more "fat burn" than cardio.
Not sure if I put more into it, or if it's just stress.

Next week ... shift to the summer schedule!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the overall loss....and good luck with the shift to summer!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...