- Friday (0527): Got in my hour of elliptical, and did some Zumba on my own (about 30min). Calories were WAY over ... due to donuts!
- Saturday (0528): Hit a Zumba class, that was it for official exercise. I did mow the lawn though. Family BBQ in the evening, which did push calories over (although I did barely stay under burn).
- Sunday (0529): Lazy, do nothing day.
- Monday (0530): Memorial Day, kids out of school. Southziders Zumba was still on, but I wasn't motivated enough to make it. Ironically I did find some motivation later in the day to do an hour on my own. Also got in my hour of elliptical.
- Tuesday (0531): Very active day! Hour of elliptical, Zumba with Marian ... but was actually me leading as she was out of town. Back at home I practiced some more, and added another hour. also hit the bike AND kept calories in check.
- Wednesday (0601): Very down and distracted day. Did hit Zumba class, and got in a couple sessions on the elliptical. Ended up at the vet with a duckling going downhill. Didn't eat much.
- Thursday (0602): Hour of elliptical and Zumba. #3 didn't have school and I ended up being his personal chauffeur much of the day. Another low calorie day.
Monday, June 6, 2016
Weekly Weigh-In #149
Up, down, up, down ... this week it was down. Also quite a down week due to ducky drama (and perhaps the stress there was partly responsible for the loss as it did affect my eating). Anyway ... NUMBERS: Down 3.5 pounds this week, although the average went up a smidge (167.83). I did have a weekly deficit of -2274. Average intake was 1993. Average daily burn was 2874. No weights, 753 active minutes, 56.26 miles and the step average for the week was 22528. FITNESS: Only got my hour of elliptical in four days this week, but my Zumba sessions went up, with six. Hit the bike once. Had one 30k day. Here's a quick week recap:
*** Five Photos From The Week ***
Mmmmm ... donuts!
#5 feeding the big babies some mealworms.
"They got hops!"
Memorial Day ... visiting family.
Higher heart rate of late ... usually it's more "fat burn" than cardio.
Not sure if I put more into it, or if it's just stress.
Next week ... shift to the summer schedule!