- Friday (1007): Calories in 1900. Daily Burn 2607. Four 20min sessions on the elliptical. Afternoon was spent making cookies (I'd been asked to bring some in to a funeral).
- Saturday (1008): Calories in 2400. Daily Burn 2429. An hour on the elliptical. Basketball conflicts today. #5 had three games, was able to play in two, I only attended one.
- Sunday (1009): Calories in 2700. Daily Burn 2178. Family breakfast and then a ton of treats pushed my over today, even with an hour of elliptical.
- Monday (1010): Calories in 2100. Daily Burn 3135. Got in 80min on the elliptical and Zumba with Southziders. Some shopping and cleaning and welcome home Hubs!
- Tuesday (1010): Calories in 1700. Daily Burn 3119. An hour on the elliptical, Zumba with Marian, with a walk to/from the church, also a session on the bike and WEIGHTS. Calories under control too. Good day!
- Wednesday (1012): Calories in 2200. Daily Burn 3201. Feeling hungry today, had to work to keep calories in check. Four 20min sessions on the elliptical, Zumba with MZL, mowed the lawn and did a walk along the canal.
- Thursday (1013): Calories in 2200. Daily Burn 3020. Four 20min sessions on the elliptical and Zumba with MountainView. Feeling down today, but didn't completely let calories run amok.
Sunday, October 16, 2016
Weekly Weigh-In #168
I'll admit. I was completely discouraged last week and gave up a little. What's the point perspective. This week wasn't bad considering. I still exercise ... because I actually enjoy the activity. Even eating didn't get too out of hand. NUMBERS: Official weight down 2.3 pounds (but still up over two pounds from the week before). Average weight way up (+2.74 to 174.03). Intake average for the week was 2171. Burn average was 2813. Step average was 21044. 40minWeights, 854 cardio minutes and 74.63 exercise miles. FOOD: Actually had two days under 2000, no days over 3000. FITNESS: Actually hit my hour of elliptical every day! 7 days! Four Zumba classes, one session on the bike and one workout with weights.
Here's a day to day recap ...
Five Featured Photos ...
Hubs Experiencing the Food in Seattle with Siblings
Studly Son in his new Suit
... the chairs were left up ... again.
Kitty "helping" me make the bed.
Quite the crowd at Wednesday Zumba with MZL!