Friday, October 28, 2016

Weekly Weigh-In #170

Straight to the NUMBERS this week: Official weigh-in was up .4. Average up 1.56 (173.69). Ironically there was supposedly a deficit (-1655) with my average intake of 2343 and average burn of 2818.  Step average was 21416. 30min with weights, 806 cardio minutes, 78.42 exercise miles. FOOD: Only under goal one day this week. Candy corn ... I eat it by the handful this time of year (as I have a glass pumpkin full of the stuff). Surprise salted caramels were a temptation too. FITNESS: Over 3000 burn four days, just one 30k day. Six days with at least an hour of elliptical, five Zumba classes, one time each with the bike, treadmill and weights.


Daily recap:

  • Friday (1021): Intake 2500. Burn 2810.  No school because of Fall Break. I was able to hit a Zumba class though, in addition to my 80minElliptical.
  • Saturday (1022): Intake 2300. Burn 2361. Managed to get in an hour of elliptical. #5 had a basketball game, they won in OT. 
  • Sunday (1023): Intake 2400. Burn 2062. Big breakfast and bigger dinner. My measly 20min elliptical was not nearly enough to counteract calories, but Sunday is my rest day.
  • Monday (1024): Intake 2500. Burn 3291. Early morning driver's ed has ended, but I still got up at 6:00, and got in an extra elliptical, for 90min total today. Zumba with Southziders, and some treadmill time too. Under burn, but still over on eating ...
  • Tuesday (1025): Intake 1900. Burn 3093. Zumba with Marian, with a walk to/from class. 80minElliptical, a session on the bike, and weights. Also kept calories in check ... unless I forgot to log something, which unfortunately is likely!
  • Wednesday (1026): Intake 2500. Burn 3039. Have a son sick today. He's no trouble, but I just didn't get much done. Still hit Zumba with MZL and managed my 80minElliptical.
  • Thursday (1027): Intake 2300. Burn 3068. Son still sick and home from school. Zumba with MountainView and my 80minElliptical.


Five Featured Photos (This week in Pictures):

Sweets from my sweet ... this hasn't helped with calorie control.


 Fall leaves on my Tuesday walk to Zumba (a little PokemonGo too!)

On the PokemonGo topic, they had a Halloween update, making certain (scary) Pokemon much more common for this week before the holiday. Gastly, Haunter and Gengar! Cubone, Zoobat ... plus more "candy" with each catch. Unfortunately #4 has been sick Wed/Thurs and not able to take full advantage (although he did catch his first Gengar at the doctor's office). I'm getting pretty good at catching Pokemon now too, and I'll do it while I'm out and about (and he's in school) and pickup multiple Pokestops at all my Zumba classes. Data usage has become a problem though ... we went over last month.

Pumpkin prep ... an appropriate carving for our basketball family!

Hubs has been busy with derbies!
Tues/Wed/Thursday this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...