- Friday (0115): Busy basketball day, starting with an early morning practice, running the 15-year olds to a neighboring school to cheer on the team, and going myself for the JV game. We had a family dinner out afterward. No exercise, and food was high.
- Saturday (0116): Four basketball games today. We left the house at 11:00 and didn't get back until 6:30. I was pretty exhausted. I did do a little elliptical before leaving, and got some walking around in between games while I waited. I started off eating well, taking some nuts, clementine and granola to the game ... but then did a stop at McDonalds (only the cheese sticks though) and overindulged when I finally did get home.
- Sunday (0117): We went out to my brother's ward to hear his son's speak. It was super foggy though, anxiety inducing! Needed a nap after that. Went out with some friends in the evening. No exercise, but not feeling well kept food somewhat in check.
- Monday (0118): Hubs left in the morning for a business trip. Kids were out of school for MLK day and required my chauffeur services, so I didn't make it to Zumba. I was running them here and there, everywhere all day. #3 had basketball game in the early evening. Parking was horrible, it was running very late, four games going at once so the crowds and chaos were completely overwhelming... didn't help that our boys got bashed too. I was SO done!
- Tuesday (0119): Determined to have a decent day! Hit Zumba, and my SIL came, so that was fun. I did good with additional exercise today too. Bike and elliptical, then walked during #5's basketball practice in the evening. A little over on food, but a good day.
- Wednesday (0120): Maybe I overdid it yesterday (although that used to be normal!) because I was dragging SO much at Zumba today. Had to hit a couple stores, but couldn't wait to get home and collapse. #5 had a basketball game in the evening, but it was early so I could get home and go to bed!
- Thursday (0121): Our Zumba instructor had a meeting, so she asked me and the other gals to cover class this morning. I was a little worried after my lack of energy yesterday, but it went great and my stats were super. Rushed over to the elementary after for the science far. Two basketball games in the evening and then Hubs was home!
All updated and January isn't even over!