Here's a quick week recap ...
- Friday (1225): Christmas Day! No exercise, and WAY over on the eating! We went to see Star Wars as a family (it was the third time for #3, first time for me).
- Saturday (1226): Some Christmas cleanup, a basketball game for #3. I got in a little bit of exercise and did keep eating in check. Daddy and the boys went to a Jazz game in the evening.
- Sunday (1227): Not feeling good today, spent most of it in bed. No exercise, eating was high (popcorn while watching Homeland).
- Monday (1228): I might have hit my usual Zumba, but #3's basketball game was at the same time (ironically, right down the road). I did get some steps in just trying to keep warm while waiting, the place was freezing, but still just 8250 steps for the day. High calorie intake today.
- Tuesday (1229): My usual Zumba was taking the week off. I did get in 50min on the elliptical and managed to keep calorie intake under burn, but just barely. #3 had his last basketball game of the tournament. Three of the boys and I went to Red Robin in the evening with my folks and brother's family.
- Wednesday (1230): Went to Zumba today, and still got in some elliptical too. Pretty productive day, but also overate (dang those Reeses trees!)
- Thursday (1231): New Year's Eve ... Hubs still went into work today. I cleaned the house as we were having my parents over for games. Did some errands (Sam's,Walmart,Nike) and ran the kids to the gym and friend's homes during the day. #2 had to work, but everyone was home at midnight, but #5 was asleep!