Thursday, July 2, 2015

June 2015 - Zumba Stats

 
My shadow self ... with school out, I can now walk to Zumba on Tuesday mornings. It's held at our local church building, which is maybe a 1/4 mile away. The weather has been beautiful too. I've been recapping each month of Zumba, so as June as come to a close, here's a look back at my stats ...

I hit 24 Zumba classes. I didn't make it out to Heather's class in Sandy (I'll resume it when school starts up, hitting closer classes during the summer as the schedule allows), but I hit a couple new ones. A Wednesday one out West (Hollie&Becky) is now most likely a regular one for me, and Debbie in Daybreak was back, so I hit several of her classes as well.

*click on image to enlarge

In the previous months, I've often had two stat numbers in the "heart rate" sections -- as I was including feedback from both my Polar and my ChargeHR. But the Polar was just was not working so much of the time. I decided to just give up on it, as I do have heart rate readings from the Charge. It is nice not to have to worry about the chest strap!

Also in previous months, I've listed the "winners" with the highest numbers. This month, I started out strong. Day 1 was the day I hit all my highs. Highest heart rate (153/138 ... same as last month's high), highest calorie burn, highest steps. All on June 1. I'm fairly certain those records will stand for a while.


... and what songs did we dance to that day?


Here's some additional pictures from a few different classes.

 Marian's Morning Class in West Jordan

 Southziders in Draper

 MZL in West Jordan

Marian with a little Zumba helper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...