- Friday (0724): A holiday here in Utah. Hubs had the day off and took the kids for donuts. I tried to avoid temptation by staying home, but they brought back. You know I wanted them to. Krispy Creme. Yummy. Because I ate donuts I tried not to eat much else. Hubs took the kids to see Pixals. I ended up having popcorn that night as we watched "Chef" at home. Not very motivated today ... just 40min on the elliptical.
- Saturday (0725): Got in 40min on the elliptical, 30min on the bike, and mowed the lawn. Hit the grocery store too. No basketball game this week because of the holiday. . There were some leftover donuts, but not anymore. French Dip for dinner, which I don't really like (I'll sneak a little roast beef) and I actually did keep calories in check at 2000.
- Sunday (0726): Hubs headed into work, trying to catch up after his vacation. With him gone, and anticipating a BBQ for dinner, we didn't do our usual Sunday Circle breakfast. I walked to/from church, but that was it for "exercise" (if you can even call it that). Had the inlaws over, with yummy mashed potatoes, rolls, marinated chicken and steak ... with Skookie for dessert. Hard not to go over on calories, especially with low activity.
- Monday (0727): Ok, ready to get back at it! Started the day with Zumba, got in 40min elliptical, 30min bike and even a little WiiFit. Kept calories in check too. Duckie duty, took the kids to the gym for some basketball time (the pool is closed this week) and #5 had basketball practice in the evening. Monday's we hear from our missionary too (and I update his blog). Kept calories in check at 1400.
- Tuesday (0728): Happy with the drop in weight after my good day yesterday, motivated me to be good today. Zumba, elliptical, bike and WEIGHTS. It's been a while since I've done them. Again, kept calories in check (1900) even with going with the family to Pretzel Maker in the evening.
- Wednesday (0729): Didn't sleep well last night, my legs were aching after the workout. Grabbed a Little Debbie Nutty bar before Zumba, and my eating went downhill from there. I just could not stop. I just wanted sugar. It was pretty bad, as I do have a ton of stuff around. Not quite as motivated for fitness either, although I did get in an hour of elliptical in addition to my Zumba. I did have to spend a bit of time shuttling kids around today (#5 had a birthday party, the other boys went to the gym).
- Thursday (0730): Trying to shake off the uncontrolled eating from yesterday. Zumba in the morning, 40min of elliptical, 30min bike, and then my evening Zumba class. I did my usual stop at Little Caesars on the way home, grabbing some crazy bread. I did have a couple sticks, but I had keep calories in control enough that I was still under 2000 for the day.
STILL working on integrating the two kitties!