Here's a quick look back at the week ...
- Friday: Hubs had the day off and wanted to take the kids waverunning. I was in an emotional funk that day. I really wasn't up to going (the long drive, the crowds, the sun, a swimsuit) so I stayed home, fetal position in bed most of the day, but still managed to consume a ton of calories.
- Saturday: 4th of July holiday. Hubs suggested breakfast out, so we went. Had a family party in the evening, so there was overeating.
- Sunday: Still got in a bit of elliptical today. Had a family party with my side of the clan.
- Monday: Good day ... controlled calories and got in a lot of activity.
- Tuesday: Pretty good day ... kept calories in check, got in my Zumba, elliptical, bike and weights. Hubs final packing prep, as he's leaving tomorrow for a week long Italian vacation.
- Wednesday: Hubs was off early. I hit Zumba and did elliptical, but was having trouble feeling motivated. Barely kept calories at 2000. TOM time.
- Thursday: Zumba in the morning, and evening! Got in elliptical too, but also overate today.