- Friday (1202): Intake 2000. Burn 2386. Just two 20min sessions on the elliptical. Afternoon and evening was busy with basketball. #3's first sophomore game, getting #5 to practice, and then #2's first varsity game.
- Saturday (1203): Intake 1300. Burn 2529. Got in an hour of elliptical between basketball games and such today. #5 and his 5th grade team, then #4 with Junior Jazz, and #5 with his 6th grade team. Also the team dinner/auction over at the high school ... I just hit it alone for a minute.
- Sunday (1204): Intake 2500. Burn 2179. Actually got in some activity today ... two 20min sessions on the elliptical. Other than that, not much movement, didn't even hit 10k.
- Monday (1205): Intake 2000. Burn 3046. A bit per-occupied with a required room rearrange with #1 coming back home. My craft room needs to be a bedroom now. So moving everything around and purging in an attempt to keep what I want. I just didn't feel up to taking the time for Zumba, but did still hit the elliptical four times during the day.
- Tuesday (1206): Intake 2500. Burn 2984. Did hit Zumba, but only two 20min sessions on the elliptical. More rearranging/purging. Have a pile for goodwill and also posted some stuff on FB for friends to grab if they wanted. Basketball game for #3 in the afternoon.
- Wednesday (1207): Intake 2200. Burn 2940. Unsure on the intake though ... actually only had 1600 recorded but I know it's not that low. Did some necessary grocery shopping after dropping off elementary, instead of hitting Zumba and doing it after. Then back home for more work on the basement. Slow going. Bad evening with #3 son and an allergy attack.
- Thursday (1208): Intake 2200. Burn 2746. Again a guess on intake. Slipping on my food logging, in addition to everything else. Did hit Zumba, and got in two 20min sessions on the elliptical. Bummed to miss watching my boys play basketball in the evening (Elite8 Tournament). Too far for me to attempt, and I was on chauffeur duty for #4's basketball practice.
Sunday, December 11, 2016
Weekly Weigh-In #176
NUMBERS: Down 1.5 for the official weight. Down .85 for the average (178.49). Not for anything "good" I've done ... not a good week. Did manage a deficit (-395) ... intake average was 2100. Daily burn 2687. Step average 16855. 502 cardio minutes. 44.96 exercise miles. FOOD&FITNESS: I slipped this week. Food tracking, while never that accurate (I don't weigh/measure) is even more off, as I've forgotten(didn't care enough) to even log at all some days. I don't think eating as been any more horrendous that usual, but who knows? I really don't trust the numbers this week at all. Even my usual exercise routine suffered ... only got in my hour of elliptical on three days, and only two Zumba classes. No weights or anything else. FAMILY: Life has been busy with basketball, I've been preoccupied with a room rearrange, we almost ended up at the ER (allergy attack) and I've just been down. A little December depression. Here's a look at the day by day (more detail in the DailyDoings journal entries) ...
My #5 in the brand new uniforms ... looking sharp (and they got the win).
#2 being a "waiter" at the basketball dinner/auction.
#3 is there in the background.
Hubs bought a hot tub. Installed on Saturday.
#4 up front and center, with Hubs and #5 in the back corners.
Keeping me busy this week ... top is the room I'm attempting to empty (needs to become a bedroom) and the bottom is a stack of stuff to be carted to goodwill.
#3 decided to experiment and see if he was still allergic to cashews.
Yes ... yes he is. Long night Wednesday.