Day by Day ...
- Friday (1223): Only one 10min session on the elliptical. Spent the day cooking and finishing up the annual family slideshow for the Christmas party tomorrow. Steps 5386. Burn 1953.
- Saturday (1224): Christmas Eve. Chaotic morning as Hubs and the boys grabbed on the donations and took them to goodwill. I got started on breadsticks and soup. Family party in the late afternoon with the eating, slideshow, nativity, candybar game and exchanging of gifts. Steps 7064. Burn 2213.
- Sunday (1225): Christmas Day. Stockings and gifts at our home in the morning, then off to Maga's for a couple hours. Got our call from our missionary in the evening. Hubs made pot roast in the new Instant Pot. Steps 4642. Burn 1981.
- Monday (1226): Christmas Day Observed. Hubs had the day off. My sister's family came over to visit and have Hubs help their youngest make a derby car. 10min elliptical. Some additional room rearrange (headboard and desk to #3's room) and some final work downstairs. French Dip dinner. Steps 13228. Burn 2446.
- Tuesday (1227): No Zumba with Family Week and Marian in Mexico. 20minElliptical. Did a small shift in the Master Bedroom (cleaning out drawers, shifting the nightstand, moving the bed a bit), stitched up some curtains, almost done with getting the basement back. Steps 12277. Burn 2488.
- Wednesday (1228): I actually considered hitting Zumba, but couldn't get confirmation MZL was on, so no Zumba, but 40minElliptical. Quick dental consultation (have to wait for an opening), some shopping, even picked up a headboard/bed frame off local classifieds. Computer time paying bills, updating blogs and video work. Steps 15629. Burn 2563.
- Thursday (1229): One 20min Elliptical session. Tournament for #5, one game at 12:00, which they won easily. Practice with team 2 right after. Hubs hit a family wedding reception in the evening. Steps 10256. Burn 2241.