NUMBERS: Down .3 for the official weigh-in. Weight average for the week was 177.76, which was down .73. Average intake was 2271, average daily burn 2515. An overage of 1832. FITNESS: Over 3000 burn two days. 407 cardio minutes, 34.08 exercise miles. No weights, three days with my hour of elliptical, only two days hitting Zumba classes. Here's a look at the day by day:
- Friday (1209): Intake 2200. Burn 2086. Down day ... only one 20min session. Much time in the basement working, wishing I was at the boy's basketball games in the evening (both teams got the win). Late practice for #5.
- Saturday (1210): Intake 2000. Burn 2181. Kept busy. Basketball games at 2:00, 5:00 and 9:00, missed #3's game and caught a bit of #2's game streaming. Dropped off some stuff at my folks on the way to the late game.
- Sunday (1211): Intake 2300. Burn 1972. Lazy, do nothing day. Hub made ribs for dinner.
- Monday (1212): Intake 2300. Burn 3019. Attempted motivation! Hit Zumba with Southziders and got good stats, but only two 20min sessions on the elliptical.
- Tuesday (1213): Intake 1900. Burn 3065. Highest activity day of the week. 80minElliptical and Zumba. #2 had a varsity game in the evening.
- Wednesday (1214): Intake 2400. Burn 2675. Skipped Zumba for shopping. Got in my hour of elliptical.
- Thursday (1215): Intake 2300. Burn 2604. In for my annual physical (appointment was during Zumba time, so missed that today). Got in my hour of elliptical. Out in the evening for dinner and a concert with Hub's work.