Friday, July 26, 2013

Weekly Weigh-In #2

So ... If you look back at my Monday post, I knew this week would be a bit of a challenge, and it was. I think I actually did better than I expected.  I note "good, ok, bad" (based on eating/exercise for the day) in my Daily Doings.  I did manage to have two "good" days (big steps, nice deficit), and managed to keep the other days "ok" (at least not going over my total burn for the day). I even got in exercise on Sunday and the holiday! 

The scale ... it is UP from last Friday's weigh-in. That day was my low. Little ups and downs since that low. At least today my MFP ticker IS back to showing the 15 pound loss. I'll take that as a win after this week. And TrendWeight tracks a little differently ... while it does record your ACTUAL weight, it also works an average shifting them into a "trend" ... and while for the first time since I started I had a couple weigh-ins during the week that actually came in above my trend line :( ... I'm still on track.  But I know I can't take it easy. I know I  need to work on improving the eating ... if you are what you eat, I'm still SUPER sweet *Ü*



Just a few more days in July ... I'm still doing the 30 Day Shred. I will finish up Level 2 tomorrow (I did miss it on Wednesday the July 24 holiday) and move to Level 3 which I think I'm happy about. Level 2 is hard. I'm super sad basketball is over (last game was Tuesday). I'll SO miss my 5-mile jogs on Tuesdays/Saturdays ... I know I CAN still do them, but without the basketball push, I don't do it. I think I only got in one bike ride this entire week ... maybe I can get back to the bike (and the book!)

Hubby and #2 (and maybe #3) will be leaving for scout camp this coming week. That MAY give me a little extra exercise time (no running the kid to the gym, no Friday night date with hubby, some later workouts with hubby not home in the evenings, not making big dinners). Hubby has mentioned a family vacation he wants to take coming up in August. I am NOT a vacation girl. I've actually sat out a family vacation before ... is that bad? I did do the Disneyland vacation last November ... and it probably would have been better if I had stayed home. #4 is a homebody also, I'm not sure if he would choose to stay or go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...