- Friday: Hit an earlier Zumba (as the kids were out of school) ... I hope this gives me an extra hour in my day to accomplish something additional. That didn't happen. I did get in 40min on the elliptical. I should have ... really, really, need to do weights. It's been weeks! Hubs was gone, which in the past has given me extra workout time in the evening ... but I just went to bed early instead.
- Saturday: I really had quite a bit of time today, but only got in 20min on the elliptical. Just not feeling motivated.
- Sunday: Slow Sunday. Walked to/from church, and that was the extent of my "exercise" for the day. Totally overboard on the eats today too!
- Monday: Not totally feeling my usual "Motivated Monday" self. Went to Zumba and got in 30min on the elliptical. Had some unexpected extra time in the evening, but didn't do anything with it. Feeling down. Some emotional eating. Higher calorie intake day.
- Tuesday: It's early morning Zumba day (8:45 start), so I try to get in a little extra on Tuesdays. I did ... I got in a nap. But I did get a little extra elliptical too (total of an hour).
- Wednesday: Zumba in the morning, and 45min on the elliptical throughout the day. PT Conferences in the afternoon.
- Thursday: Zumba switched to 9:00 again (they had tried 9:30) so I go straight from dropping off elementary kids, and it gets me there about 10 minutes early. It is Marian though, so it starts on time. Had to run back to the elementary as it was a special "Grandparent's Lunch". My folks came out to eat with the kids and then I walked Mom through the book fair ... it really wasn't enough time to go back home, so I just waited for the boys until school got out. Got in 40min on the elliptical, and then hit evening Zumba while Daddy took the four boys to a basketball game.
Friday, March 13, 2015
WWI #86 - Friday the 13th
It's Friday the 13th today ... and tomorrow is PI day! I won't be eating pie tomorrow, but that doesn't make up for the bad week I had this week. What is wrong with me? I'm just in a bit of a slump. Going through the motions ... so I am still getting in my elliptical and Zumba. I'm recording what I'm eating, but haven't been eating good at all. I just have a bit of an "I don't care" attitude at the moment. So with that, I'm glad at least that the scale isn't higher than it is. Here's the quick weekly recap ...
NUMBERS ... are bad this week. Average intake 2414. Yikes! A few really high days, other moderately high, and not one low day to try and balance things out. Daily burn is down too ... average of 2565. That ended up with NO deficit for the week, but an overage of 1236 calories.
I'm so bad when things mess with my schedule! A basketball banquet, PT conferences, Grandparent's Lunch ... little things but they throw me off. I don't think I have much, if anything to disrupt my days next week. Maybe I can get back on track, improve my numbers and see the scale slide down a bit!