Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Weekly Review #188

Another week. It was the state playoffs for 5A basketball this week. Because the games were being streamed, and they were a bit further away, I watched on my Ipad rather than going in person (because I'm a homebody like that). There were three games (Mon/Wed/Fri) ... I worked out while I watched (helped burn off some of my anxious energy). Activity was up, travel time was down.

I didn't do any grocery shopping this week at all. 
Hubs stopped at the store!

NUMBERS: Weight down a bit. -1.1 to be exact. Average down a smidge (-.19 to 181.20). Average intake was 2314. Average burn was 2616. Crunching the numbers ... over by 111. Average steps 16,959. I did weights this week ... about 50min. Cardio minutes 800/647 and 115.71 exercise miles (any time on the stationary bike and that goes up a lot). FITNESS: Got in my hour of elliptical five times this week, Zumba class twice, hit the bike four times, a couple long sessions! Treadmill once and weights once (with a little on another day, but it wasn't a full session). 

Best day Friday? Usually that's a bad day for me. I was keeping myself occupied exercising while watching the semi-finals. One game while walking the treadmill, the other on the bike. I also got in my hour of elliptical in the morning that day, and did weights. I did manage to move up my Fitbit friend list a bit ... more on my One than my ChargeHR. Always a discrepancy between those two. If you look at a couple of the stats above (miles/active minutes) you may notice large differences there too. It's the bike (and there was a lot of bike this week). Bike miles don't transition into steps well, and don't come across the Fitbit as active minutes (at least not after I adjust its erroneous readings. Trying to be Truthful).

Here's a look at the day by day ...
  • Monday (0227): I got in my hour of elliptical early. Hit the bike for some reading and riding and did a walk on the treadmill. In the evening, the State 5A Boys Basketball playoffs were starting. Hubs and some of the boys went to the U to watch the game, but it was being streamed, so I watched at home. The second half I watched while biking, a good way to expend my excess anxious energy. 20640 steps. 2727 burn. 2300 intake. 
  • Tuesday (0228): Hour of elliptical, Zumba with Marian and a session on the bike. Chicken pillows for dinner. 21143 steps. 2949 burn. 1800 intake. 
  • Wednesday (0301): Got in my hour of elliptical. In the evening there was another streaming game, and I watched almost all of it on the bike (55min/15miles) but had to go grab #5 from school while attempting to listen to the audio. They won again! 15337 steps. 2477 burn. 2100 intake. 
  • Thursday (0302): Zumba with Mountain View and my hour of elliptical. Hubs had a derby and I made Snickerdoodles. 20161 steps. 2825 burn. 2300 intake. 
  • Friday (0303): I usually don't get in much activity on Fridays ... but today I got up and did my hour of elliptical early. After getting the kids off, I did weights. I watched the first semi-final game while walking on the treadmill, then watched our boys in the second semi-final while on the bike. 100minutes! Well, 99, the bike only has double digits and turned off! The boys didn't get the win though, so that ends #2's high school basketball career.  25657 steps. 2971 burn. 3200 intake (there might have been some nervous eating today). 
  • Saturday (0304): I got in a couple 20min sessions on the elliptical. Hubs hosted a pinewood derby workshop. Even though our boys were out, we watched the championship game ... well, #2 didn't, as it was prom and they went on their day date. Instead of giving it my full attention on the bike or treadmill, I stayed in the kitchen and watched while making lasagna. 10442 steps. 2296 burn. 1500 intake. 
  • Sunday (0305): Slow Sunday, day of rest. We had our Sunday Circles breakfast, then hosted a smoke fest for the extended family in the evening. 5336 steps. 2065 burn. 2800 intake. 


 Monday's game ...

Wednesday's game ...

Pinewood Derby Workshop

 Prom Pictures

Smoked Meat Anyone? Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. You are a model for anyone that says they don't have time to exercise! You prove them wrong!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...