- Monday (0313): Hubs and the two boys made it home from their weekend trip. In the evening, Hubs and three boys went to a Jazz game. I got in my hour of elliptical, bike and weights. Over on calories in though. 16711 steps. 2697 burn. 2700 intake.
- Tuesday (0314): Got in my hour of elliptical and Zumba with Marian. Nice weather, should have walked! Uber over ... PB M&M eggs were the main culprit. Dominos for dinner (Pi day). 20150 steps. 2854 burn. 3200 intake.
- Wednesday (0315): Dragging today, just my hour of elliptical. Evening spent at the annual end of season awards dinner for the boy's basketball. 11434 steps. 2333 burn. 2900 intake.
- Thursday (0316): Good day today, stayed active and busy. A little over an hour of elliptical and Zumba with MountainView. Grabbed Dominos again and met my folks and MIL at the elementary school for Grandparent's Day (the pizza was for them). Early out at the elementary, then back again for PT Conferences. Kept calories in check today, even with making homemade oreos after dinner. 22402 steps. 3033 burn. 1700 intake.
- Friday (0317): Dragging again! Just my hour of elliptical. #5 was out of school and had a friend over. #1 decided to clean out his closet, which resulted in me spending several hours going through closets and clothes as well. 16205 steps. 2746 burn. 1800 intake.
- Saturday (0318): Just one session on the elliptical, but did do WEIGHTS. Also some shopping steps and lawn mow. Had the folks over in the evening for Hub's smoked steaks. 13288 steps. 2458 burn. 1900 intake.
- Sunday (0319): Didn't take a rest day and got in my hour of elliptical. Still kept calories in check. 14046 steps. 2533 burn. 1900 intake.
Monday, March 20, 2017
Weekly Review #190
Down from last week, but absolutely unhappy in the 180s. The first half of the week wasn't good, with some uber overeating and just half-hearted exercise. For the end of the week I snapped out of it and kept calories in control, even over the weekend. I'm attempting a new medication, and maybe (even just placebo effect) it's introduction can be enough to make me try a little harder on the food and fitness and see if I can't shift the scale.
NUMBERS: Official weigh-in down 1.4, but average was up 1.26 (183.4). Average intake was 2286, Average burn 2665. Crunching the numbers, over by 389 for the week. Total steps 114,236. Average daily steps 16319. Logged exercise miles 55.11. Cardio minutes (depending on who is tracking) 550/595/534. Working out with Weights for 85 minutes. ACTIVITY: Got in my hour of elliptical six days. Two Zumba classes. One time on the bike. Two weight workouts.Here's the Day by Day ...
Monday night Jazz game for Hubs and a few of the boys.
Basketball Awards Dinner ... Seven Silly Seniors (mine is #2)
Dressed for Dinner (Wed) ... my new shorter hair-do.
Grandparents Day at the elementary. #5 and Grandparents!
Boxes and Bags of Clothing to Go.