Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Zumba July 2015

I hit 24 classes in July (same as in June). With the July4th holiday, and also the 24th (state holiday here in Utah) there were MANY class cancellations! Instructors were taking some well deserved vacations, often an entire week off, so I scrambled a bit to find back-up classes (and didn't over the 4th of July weekend). But I did hit some new classes, or at least ones I hadn't been to for quite a while. A couple Saturday classes too. I was a good Zumba month. 
 
 ... and the numbers, I didn't hit any new records. Had some highs, some lows. My highest calorie burn estimate for the month was 518 on the FitbitOne, in HeatherJones's fundraiser on Saturday, July 11. The highest step count was the day before, Friday July 10 with MZL; 7691 steps. The highest average heart rate happened in Marian's morning class, July 28 (130). 

*** Pictures from July ***

At Southziders ... 
there wasn't even a "pink shirt" memo, it was just coincidence!

At the Heather Jones Fundraiser - Four Zumba pros!

Cute Claudia ... Thursdays at MountainView

 Southziders ... in Draper. 
Nina is back!

 Me at MZL (Kearns location)


Marian's morning class in West Jordan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...