- Shake it Off: Has anyone NOT heard this song? It is just bouncy and fun.
- All About That Bass: Another new one making a splash. Can't help but dance a little.
- Love Runs Out: The hubs really likes this one. It has been introduced in one of my Zumba classes. I liked the song, but didn't love the routine ... but it's been growing on me more and more.
- Bailando: This one I heard first in Zumba, in Spanish. When I heard it one the radio it really surprised me. I do like a little bit of English, like knowing what they are singing about. Three different Zumba classes do this song quite often ... two are completely different routines.
- Maps: This song has become a bit of a running joke in the family. Every single time I have the radio on in the car, this song comes on. Every. Single. Time. Originally, I liked the song. Then I got sick of it. But now, it causes such a reaction ("It's YOUR song Mom!") that I am happy to hear it. Following, following, following ...
Linking up with the Friday Five blog hops ... the DC Bloggers ((Courtney, Mar and Cynthia),. Friday Favorites at Running4Cupcakes, Friday Favorites at Housewife Glamour, High Five Friday at LaurenElizabeth and Five Things Friday at Fitting It All In and with my weekly check-in link-ups: Fitness Friday with Jill and Aubrey, the FleurtySummerChallenge and a late Weigh-In Wednesday.