Thursday, September 11, 2014

Hat Hair!

I while back, I posted about attempting to wear at hat for some of my workouts (Hats and Hair). Since then, my little black cap has become a pretty regular feature at Zumba. I just never knew what to do with my bangs, they'd get all sweaty and lose whatever curl they had when I first arrived. The hat hides the hair, and also helps to catch a bit of the sweat, so it's not dripping down my face. On the occasional day we've Zumba-ed outside, I was grateful to have the hat to shade my eyes from the sun.

The problem with the hat, is what happens when I take it off. My poor bangs are completely crazy! So the hat can NOT come off, until I'm home and can do something about my hat hair! 
Do YOU get hat hair?


8 comments:

  1. I get headband hair and then I have to wet it and go to work with wet hair. I HATE that but I have no choice. That is the only way I can mold my thick curly hair back into place. LOL #wowlinkup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kinda digging those pics ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your bangs. I can only wear a hat, if I twist my hair or braid it. My hair is too thick if wear my natural updos. I wear my fitness hat or headband to hide my grey edges LOL. #wowlinkup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always had bangs, so I feel I look too weird without them. I guess they cover up some wrinkles as I age, but I've always envied those without bangs. I like the look ... just not on me. I envy headbands ... but they don't work with bangs well.

      Delete
  4. I don't wear hats much but I do get hat hair. Whatever my hair looks like I after removing it I usually just let it be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely get hat hair...once it goes on my head the hat stays. :-) But I stick with hats for working out because of the crazy hair and the sweat issue!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup - once on it must stay one until I have the tools to combat the hat hair! I have found I do really like it for workouts. Otherwise my bangs just get so sweaty and flat (also unattractive, although not quite as crazy as the hat hair) and I do feel it does help control the sweat somewhat. I was just looking at the sweat stains on my poor hat. It needs a wash!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...