Friday, September 26, 2014

Weekly Weigh-In #62

Well, I was really hoping to stay an entire week under 150. It didn't happen this week. I actually made it through the weekend, which is usually the hardest part for me. I had a 30K Saturday. Sunday wasn't wonderful, but it wasn't bad either. I had the usual up Monday morning (still under 150 though) and thought this would be the week! But then Tuesday morning ... a little bump up over 150. Not sure why. I had a really good day Monday. TOM did come visit on Tuesday, but honestly I can't say that I've really seen a correlation with weight gain during that time of the month for me. Perhaps some cravings kicked in some ... I was having a harder time controlling calories this week. I was also really dragging during the day. I had to lay down for a quick nap here and there, something I rarely do.I got in my Zumba Mon-Fri, and my hour of elliptical every day. I had some treadmill time most days (at an incline), and even hit the bike a couple times. I got in weights once.

NUMBERS: Well, my last week's 2.6 loss is cancelled out by the 2.8 shift back this week. But, my average for the week is actually down a bit! Despite the up for my official weigh-in this morning, I like seeing that it has been down overall, that it didn't bump as high as it had in the past. I had a weekly deficit of -4503, which I consider good. Daily intake was up, averaging at 2200. I upped my average burn a bit, to 3016.

That was my week ... gotta keep plugging away!

Linking up with Fitness Friday with Jill and Aubrey and a late Weigh-In Wednesday.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...