Friday, June 27, 2014

WWI#50 and Random Facts About Me

It's Friday. Time to weigh-in. Looky there, I'm exactly the same weight as I was last week! I did NOT have a good weekend (I bought donuts on Saturday ... why do I do that? Then I eat donuts!). Saturday was very high on the intake. I did pretty good the rest of the week and managed a weekly deficit of 2534. Still, my average intake was 2429. That's high, even with my activity, which averaged out to a 3098 daily burn. I do really enjoy my activity.  Zumba every day. Elliptical every day. Some strength training to keep/gain muscle. A jog here and there (ok, THAT is only "exercise" ... I don't enjoy jogging). Getting some reading in while on the stationary bike.  It's not that I'm trying to out cardio my calories, I really NEED to stay active and moving and ... ok, I am trying to out cardio my calories. If you want more details on the day to day ... (Day to Day Doings) *Ü*

I'm linking up with  Fitness Friday with Jill and Aubrey  
and a late Weigh-In Wednesday.  

Onto the Friday Five ...


The DC Bloggers (Courtney, Mar and Cynthia) had a fun topic this week: Five Facts about You. I remember some years ago, there was a "25 Random Facts" thing going around Facebook. I filled it out then, and looked up mine. Most were still applicable. I had one ... "I don't know if I can live without Caller ID, Tivo and Blockbuster Online" which isn't really true anymore. I HAVE given up Tivo (PlayOn/PlayLater has taken over) and Blockbuster went out of business, so I really didn't have a choice there. I DO still need CallerId!). Anyway, I trimmed my list by five ... still leaving 20. I didn't know which five to focus on *Ü*

  1. I wear a pedometer and record my steps every single day.
  2. I always watch DVDs/Streaming with the subtitles on.
  3. I’ve been para-sailing, swimming with dolphins, snorkeling and gone for a ride in a hot air balloon.  
  4. I am a total homebody.  
  5. I was the lead in my high school musical.  
  6. I prefer Word Perfect to Microsoft Word.  
  7. I have a scar on my chin from falling on the edge of our family fireplace when I was two  years old. It isn’t very noticeable, but when it was showcased how Harrison Ford’s  character got a scar on his chin (the 3rd Indiana Jones film) everyone suddenly noticed  mine too.  
  8. I graduated Summa Cum Laude from BYU.  
  9. I didn’t get my ears pierced until I was out of high school.  
  10. I like to use ellipses ...
  11. I’m afraid of dogs.
  12. I ate a peanut butter and honey sandwich every single day for lunch until Jr. High ... and  I’ve never had once since. Same story with Cheetos (well, I didn’t have them every day,  but I loved them. Then I bought a big bag with my own money, ate half, and have never  had another).  
  13. I’ve got an entire room full of unused scrapbooking supplies.  
  14. I think the test for gestational diabetes (having to drink that horrid drink) is the worst part of a pregnancy.  
  15. I was never able to potty train one child before the next one came along ... I went for 15+ years changing diapers with NO break.
  16. I subscribe to ALL the fitness magazines (Shape, Self, Women’s Health, Fitness, Health,  Prevention). Used to be the scrapbooking magazines ...
  17. I am nervous behind the wheel of a car ... I hate driving on freeways or places I haven’t  been to before. My parents had to FORCE me to get my driver’s license.
  18. I had a cancer scare when I was a junior in high school. For about 36 hours, I thought I  was going to die. (Misdiagnosis of a lumpy lymph-node ... turned out to be nothing).  
  19. I love to eat kids cereal for breakfast ... or dinner ... (mmmm .... Cocoa Puffs, Apple  Jacks, Capn. Crunch, Fruity Pebbles, Cookie Crisp).
  20. I’ll never say never again.

6 comments:

  1. Great list, I don't think I have ever watched a movie with the subtitles on:)
    But I am like you in the eating kids cereals, I always have my Capn Crunch Berries, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch on hand:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like ellipses as well...

    Good job getting workouts in every day!!

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was nice getting to know a little more about you.

    I think I over use ellipses......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog through Jill's Blog Hop, HELLO :)
    FUn fact posts are always so FUN to read :)
    My roommate loves subtitltes on movies, I hate it! ahaha they distract me from the movie!
    I got my ears pierced after I graduated highschool!
    I hate driving as well....
    AND I am a homebody too, sometimes :) content with being in my pjs by 9 every single night alone... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also use subtitles/closed captioning all the time. My husband hates it, but I have issues with my hearing and honestly it helps me so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...