Friday, November 21, 2014

Weekly Weigh-In #70

Well ... the good news is it's another week staying under 150. The bad news is that I'm up again. It's funny how quickly your perspective can change. I just updated my WeeklyWeighIns page - a simple listing of the once a week weight, which is a different look than this weekly check-in. I remember back in mid-September, for my WWI#61 I was THRILLED to see 147.6. Absolutely ecstatic about it! Now? Not nearly as happy about it, having had several lower scale readings the past few weeks. But ... as I mentioned up top, I did stay under 150, which is my main goal.

Last weekend wasn't great. I was running low on energy starting Thursday night, so my Friday, Saturday and Sunday weren't wonderful ... but that's not unusual for my weekends. My Mondays are generally pretty great, but not as much this week. I got in the activity, but also went overboard on the eating. I had great days Tuesday and Thursday, Wednesday was pretty good too (Hubby's birthday). But I was eating a bit more overall. It IS TOM time this week as well ...

NUMBERS: Up 1.7 from last week (ouch!). Average is also up (1.98 there, ouch again). My eating wasn't as bad as I thought ... I averaged an intake of 2114. My activity averaged at 2973. It all equaled out to a deficit of 4000. So not sure WHY I'm up so much. 

I'll keep at it and hopefully we'll drop a bit again ... enough that I'm not afraid of popping over 150 with a bad day. Next week though? It's going to be challenging! I mean ... it's THANKSGIVING on Thursday. It also means the kids out of school (which means sleeping in and a disruption of my schedule). I'm also on deck to make dinner for 40+ teenage boys on Monday (apparently all parents are required to "volunteer" to do this as a pre-game activity). I'll be watching my son in his first basketball game on Tuesday. We have friends coming in from out of town to spend the day on Wednesday ... and did I mention Thanksgiving? I'm NOT going out shopping on Friday, but I don't know if the Zumba classes are still going, as that's pretty much a holiday too ...

I'm a little nervous about next week. 
Maybe I'll be too nervous/busy to eat?

  Link-up with ...
Fitness Friday with Jill and a late Weigh-In Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...