Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Meal Planning

I don't talk much about food on this blog. My eating habits are nothing to brag about. I see many of you planning weekly menus, focusing on quality food. I'll let YOU all lead the way!

I'm just such a picky eater (Eating Issues) for plans made for "normal" people just won't work for me. While I don't have the quality, I at least try to keep the quantity under control. My exercise and activity allows me a few more calories than I'd be stuck with otherwise. With my exercise ... I participate in a number of reward programs. With Everymove, I earned a few "rewards" ... free meal planning from gatheredtable.com (a $120 value).

I glanced at the web site ... it looked like it could have some good feedback for those focused on food, with a more expanded palette than I posses. As far as I could tell, this is a FREE offering. I earned three of these awards (the code was the same for all three so ... I'm thinking it's not limited to a single use). I'm not going to use them myself, I figured about it here in case anyone wanted to try it out.

I know family dinners ARE important ... I'm just not sure how to make them happen right now! Yesterday, Hubs and #1 son didn't get home until after 7:00. I dropped off #3 at basketball practice at 5:30 and then picked him up at 7:00, dropping him at a second practice that didn't end until 9:30. #2 stayed after school and I didn't bring him home until 8:00.   Unfortunately that's pretty normal for our house. Rarely is everyone home (and hungry) at the same time. But hopefully this meal planning promotion can help someone out there who has it a little more together! Let me know if you use it and how it works out for you!

The code expires December 31, 2014 and only new members are eligible.



1 comment:

  1. I hear ya! Meal planning can be a super big pain! :)

    Have a happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...