- Why are there dozens of socks, shorts and shirts, and only two pairs of underwear?
- I love the smell of bleach. It just smells clean.
- Well that shirt shrunk! (Luckily with five boys, I can just move it down a closet).
- I love that my older boys do their own laundry.
- Now #3's white shirt is pink.
- Got to lotion up ... folding clothes (especially towels) strips the moisture from my hands!
- While I don't love doing laundry, NOT BEING ABLE to do laundry (broken washer/dryer) is much, MUCH worse!
- I like the Pinterest tip on making my own dry laundry soap!
- When it's cold outside, I really don't mind folding the clothes right out of the dryer.
- The dryer is done but I'm too busy to fold right now ... I'll just run it again a bit later. Then again. Then again.
- Turn the buzzer off on the dryer, it's too noisy.
- What is that clanging around the dryer? Hope it's not a Fitbit!
- Oops ... washed and dried a pen. I hope the black marks are baked on the dryer walls and don't come off on other clothes.
- Why must the boys live out of their laundry basket? Put the clothes away please. And return the laundry basket, I need it.
- Does this really need to be air dried? The dryer is so much easier!
- Whoever designed this dryer and put the lint trap on the top should be shot!
- Throw the couple "extra/alone" socks in the "solitary sock box" ... I'll go through it at some point and find some matches.
What are some of your random thoughts?
Do any match mine?
Linking up with Thinking Out Loud *Ü*