Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The FitSnap App

Browsing blogs, I came across a recommendation for the FitSnap app. It is a fun way to create photo recaps of your workouts (so many people do the "selfie" shots anyway, it's an easy way to add a little to them and make them more meaningful with documented stats).  I thought this would be a good companion piece to my post yesterday (Favorite Cardio) as I feature my three favorite cardio workouts with FitSnap photos *Ü*

There are different presentations of your stats, and you can personalize, adding text or additional information if you like.


The app itself is free, and there are two in-app purchases for additional themes (running/yoga). I haven't upgraded, as I don't do yoga, and don't run too much (the basic "free" running themes more than meet my needs).  But if you were big on either of those, the $.99 upgrade might be worth looking into.

I'm new to the whole Instagram, hashtag aspect of sharing, but I did post my picture on Instagram, and followed the hashtag to find oodles of other users Fitsnap Photos. It was fun to look through all the great activity others are up to, and I couldn't help but be inspired by it all! If you're not into the whole "selfie" shot, many people used the Fitsnap app without featuring themselves in the photo.

I've really enjoyed the Fitsnap app. I'm sure you'll see it appear here and there in my blog, on my Facebook page or on my Instagram feed. Have you heard of Fitsnap before? Is it something you think you would use? Sometimes a fun new way to feature your workouts is enough to give you some added incentive to actually get that workout in!

That's MY tip this Tuesday.
Linking up with Lisa and Kristin.
Check them out for more tips, and link up your own!

5 comments:

  1. What a great way to hold yourself accountable for working out! Thanks for sharing this tip, I'm def going to check out the app.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool, I'll have to check that app out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...I may have to check out that app!!!! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a cool app, I am going to try it. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just recently heard about this! Looks kinds fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...