Friday, March 21, 2014

Weekly Weigh-In #36

So close! I've been striving to get an entire week without the 150s showing up. SO close! I was thrilled when I made it through the weekend (when I usually bump up a bit). The bump up came on Tuesday morning, which I don't really understand. I had a great day Monday. I even weighed more than once I make sure. Oh well ... still striving for my solid week!

While my official weigh-in isn't down from last week (up .5), my average is down (.71), and my bump to 150.2 is my lowest "high" of late. My low was yesterday, at 148.1. Crunching my numbers, I did calculate a total weekly deficit of 3609. I wish I could see a pound loss correlate with that. I really try to be accurate in my estimates. Average in 2271 per day ... need to work on that (and improving the quality of those calories. It was an especially bad food choices week). Average out 2959.

It's been almost a year since I started ...
My "sick" loss still messes with my perspective!

As a whole, it's been a pretty good week. You can check out my Day to Day Doings for details of my workouts and journal entry. I have been feeling a bit sick. Just a stuffy nose, itchy throat. I can forget about it during the day, but it's really been impacting my nights (and my sleeping, or lack thereof). Hope to get over it soon, but grateful it hasn't been worse. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you has a good week. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That darn Tuesday morning weigh in. This upcoming week though...it's YOUR week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...